What's the nearest beach for elderly dog walk

I have a slower old dog who i would love to take to enjoy a slow potter round a beach..Which is the nearest one that has parking near the beach and fish and chips for us to share :D

nothing too rugged as she just has a slow mooch around.

I have a slower old dog who i would love to take to enjoy a slow potter round a beach..Which is the nearest one that has parking near the beach and fish and chips for us to share :D

nothing too rugged as she just has a slow mooch around.

I would imagine Cleethorpes ?

Another yes for Cleethorpes..

Yep, I'd say Cleethorpes too. Not too far away, very dog friendly beach and parking right next to he beach :)

Yep, I'd say Cleethorpes too. Not too far away, very dog friendly beach and parking right next to he beach :)

Not to forget ,lots of fish and chip shops,:)

Cleethorpes Sounds like the place...just need to hope for some forgiving weather lol...thanks everyone...x

You can't really go wrong for fish and chips in Cleethorpes but if you want to sit down to them I'd recommend Steel's.

Barmston beach near Bridlington is fantastic for dogs fab parking short beach walk into brid for fish and chips and easy walk back for any 2 or 4 legged creature x

Cannot wait now..Will be a lovely day out...and also looking forward to some proper fish and chips lol

Hornsea / Withernsea area is good. There's a small section of beach off limits to dogs in high season but even then its only a short stretch.

Cannot wait now..Will be a lovely day out...and also looking forward to some proper fish and chips lol

We went a few weeks ago with our little dog,the only problem was we could not find anywhere inside to eat that would allow dogs and the weather was awful.Best thing would be find a takeaway shop near the car and eat in the car.

I don't know if you have been to Cleethorpes before but don't set your sites too high,:|,,But its ideal for the dogs on the beach..

Have a good day, Hope the weather is kind.

Where can you walk your dogs in cleethorpes?everywhere Iv looked it says no dogs with a fine of up to £1000