DOG FOUND S6 Black and white springer *Home*

Black and white springer spaniel found just off Rivelin Valley Crescent around 1.30

Older female, very friendly.

No ID tags and she isn't microchipped

I have tried everything to try and find her owner, knocked on doors, went to Rivelin (where I suspect she went missing) and have left my details at the cafe there.

Took her to the vets to be scanned for microchip but no luck.

I cannot keep hold of her, so I will have to take her to the dog wardens shortly.

If anyone owns this dog or knows the owner can they please get in touch asap

07540 115 080

If I am unable to answer the call it probably means I am at work, which will in turn mean the dog is at the dog pound (I am going to take her to the one on Spring Street)

Thanks Alex

Hope she finds her owner, she is a very sweet dog and I bet someone is really missing her

---------- Post added 12-11-2014 at 16:14 ----------

https://www.facebook.com/groups/320707528045049/permalink/652363698212762/

Pictures can be seen here

Thank you for trying for her and for making sure that she's safe and will have some food in her belly and some shelter tonight :)

If only she had an ID tag. She could have been home within minutes

Iv heard news that the owner has been in contact?is that true?

From the Facebook link:

"Hi...just to update her owner has been in touch, so will let them know where she is staying and hopefully they can arrange to collect her in the morning. Thanks everybody for all the help x"

Thanks for the care Alex.

Yeah owner has been found. Thanks to help from a lot of people sharing on facebook.

Can't stress enough that a simple ID tag could have made this kind of situation a lot easier.

Glad her owners managed to find out where she was, I'm sure this is not always the case.