Jpt. Walsall vs blades.

That's a blow, he did far more good than harm.

Any idea what for?

really? whats he been up to like?

or have they taken exception to people living in canada :P

Seen a lot more people post far worse than he did, and theyr'e still here... Watch ur backs guys n gals...:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 19:30 ----------

Any idea what for?[/QUOTE]

Even he doesn't know..

Seen a lot more people post far worse than he did, and theyr'e still here... Watch ur backs guys n gals...:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 19:30 ----------

Any idea what for?[/QUOTE]

Even he doesn't know..

sure hes just not pressed the wrong button and cant get back on? he is getting on a bit like, gazza'll be next :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Incidently, talking to Canadablade this morning, he has been banned from SF for good.....:o:o

I hope this is not true,the footy forum is slowly being eroded down almost weekly before our eyes.What is going on.What thread was he posting on that caused the ban,does anybody know?

Been chatting to Canadablade and yes, he has a lifetime ban. The CE thread was most likely the issue. If anyone wants to stay in touch with him he is on Facebook and if you aren't on there I have said I will pass on his email address if you PM me and you are one of the ones I have the OK for! ;)

Poor state of affairs on here these days with button pushers :(

Edited by potlegs

Guest sibon

Any idea what for?

One of the nicest Blades I ever met. I had a fantastic afternoon out with him when he was over for the play off final.

I'm shocked.

Been chatting to Canadablade and yes, he has a lifetime ban. The CE thread was most likely the issue. If anyone wants to stay in touch with him he is on Facebook and if you aren't on there I have said I will pass on his email address.

Well, as i said to you on Facebook, if the mods want to ban me for saying owt, feel free, just thought people should know, and i agree Monza, this place is slowly being eroded away....

One of the nicest Blades I ever met. I had a fantastic afternoon out with him when he was over for the play off final.

I'm shocked.

From an Owl that sure is a compliment ...good for you Sibs, a friendship forged will outlast any ban.

Been chatting to Canadablade and yes, he has a lifetime ban. The CE thread was most likely the issue. If anyone wants to stay in touch with him he is on Facebook and if you aren't on there I have said I will pass on his email address if you PM me and you are one of the ones I have the OK for! ;)

Can't remember anything he said what should warrant a ban,its a decent poster gone even though we had a few spats.