Jpt. Walsall vs blades.

Not gone tonight due to it being sandwiched between two away games, the fact that they have put it on TV has made it an easier decision for me.

Nice to see 5 players with a point to prove thrown into the mix tonight. All of em want a starting XI place so will be looking to impress Clough and force their way into his plans.

Going for a comfortable away win with a few unexpected away goals as well. Diego will get off his Sheffield United mark as well.

Not gone tonight due to it being sandwiched between two away games, the fact that they have put it on TV has made it an easier decision for me.

Nice to see 5 players with a point to prove thrown into the mix tonight. All of em want a starting XI place so will be looking to impress Clough and force their way into his plans.

Going for a comfortable away win with a few unexpected away goals as well. Diego will get off his Sheffield United mark as well.

United don't do comfortable pal, even I know that.:hihi:

Not enough going through the middle of the park at the minute and Porter so far hasn't offered too much as an outlet and as commentators has rightly said already becoming a little isolated. Need someone in our midfield to look for a bit of space in a more advance part of the pitch as it all looks a little defensive.

The 5 changes at the minute seem to have taken a lot of quality, positivity and confidence out of the team.None of the 5 changes tonight as of yet have done anything to force their way into cloughs thoughts. Early days though.

---------- Post added 12-11-2014 at 20:51 ----------

We are looking a bit more advanced and young Reedy is getting himself further up the pitch and showing for the ball a bit more but as the commentators have rightly said Wall are quite resolute and solid and we haven't really harmed them. The real quality is sat on the bench and I don't think it would be overly harsh to replace McGinn and Porter with Scougall and Baxter. We need that extra movement, pace and creativity and these two could turn this game on it's head.

Lots of possession again but no real penetration. Good performance from Basham but no real other plus points and yet another goal conceded to a corner,

Saying that a definite penalty when the goalkeeper took Porter out

Clough has to shoulder complete responsibility for the loss. Understandably he played a weakened starting XI however the first half we offered very little going forward. Second half we grew into it a bit however again still lacked in the final third of the pitch. Those changes should have been made at least 20 minutes before they happened, it was blatantly obvious that we needed the extra injection of quality.

Simple to sum that up. Significantly weakened squad due to 5 changes fails to live up to expectations, creates very little and doesn't deserve much out of it.

Oops.." Comfortable away win with a few unexpected away goals as well" :hihi::hihi:

Oops.." Comfortable away win with a few unexpected away goals as well" :hihi::hihi:

I know nearly as bad as all the Owls on here who called the 3-0 and 4-0 hammering of Rotherham at the weekend despite only scoring that many at home all season ain't it. :hihi::hihi:

#bothered

I know nearly as bad as all the Owls on here who called the 3-0 and 4-0 hammering of Rotherham at the weekend despite only scoring that many at home all season ain't it. :hihi::hihi:

#bothered[/

No sensible Wednesdayite would put anything like that...:hihi:

#bothered.... ??? Am I talking with an adult?

#bothered[/

No sensible Wednesdayite would put anything like that...:hihi:

#bothered.... ??? Am I talking with an adult?

http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-im-not-bothered/

he just posted both those in my errm thread, i feel dirty, i thought i was special :(