Jpt. Walsall vs blades.

Thought is start this as most people seem too occupied over that other matter, is this the start of ya run of 4 games in 10 days? Who will start etc, usual stuff, and please leave that other matter alone on here.

Live on sky BTW. 4-0 Walsall.

Thought is start this as most people seem too occupied over that other matter, is this the start of ya run of 4 games in 10 days? Who will start etc, usual stuff, and please leave that other matter alone on here.

Live on sky BTW. 4-0 Walsall.

Nice one webby. The forum's getting a little boring for me.

I think we'll sneak this one, so I will go for a 1 nil win.

PS. 4-0 Walsall :hihi: I love your prediction. Not going to happen though. :D

6-0 To Walsall ... it will round this week off for us Blades.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

6-0 To Walsall ... it will round this week off for us Blades.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:hihi: nah 10-0 to Walsall lol

I'd like to know where all these "footy fans" have suddenly come from, on the other thread! (without getting into a discussion about it!)

Porter will start....

Ok, 10-1 to Walsall then ;)

Do you think NC will take this serious? How many games are coming up in quick succession ? Is it 4 in 10, will you be disappointed with a loss really, if it was me I'd want a win regardless, it is another chance of getting to Wembley and I'd have to say you guys have to be 1 of the favourites, why not take it serious, and go all the way.

hope he does what Megson did a few years ago and subs half the team just after kick off.

Do you think NC will take this serious? How many games are coming up in quick succession ? Is it 4 in 10, will you be disappointed with a loss really, if it was me I'd want a win regardless, it is another chance of getting to Wembley and I'd have to say you guys have to be 1 of the favourites, why not take it serious, and go all the way.

Not bothered if he played all the youngsters tbh!!

Not bothered if he played all the youngsters tbh!!

Think you have to play most of the team that started the last game ,or players with the most appearances this season.

If you don't they chuck paint pots at you ....or summat.

Think you have to play most of the team that started the last game ,or players with the most appearances this season.

:hihi: well I'd take that risk! :hihi:

Think it is something like 6 have to start who played in the previous league game