Ched Evans to train with SUFC

I just don't understand how a person can excuse rape against girls as young as 11 years not once but hundreds of times by a certain section of society and condemn a man for one drunken act. Evans is not likely to repeat his mistake, he's learned his lesson but thousands upon thousands want him to serve a life sentance. There is no wonder the UK and US governments can send troops over to Iraq and other M.E. countries and get away with it with this sort of thinking.

I would suggest the vast majority of you consider who is the real villain in the U.K. when your police force allows multiple rapes of young children in most of the major cities.

If football supporters make players, who in most cases are ill educated, their children's role model then who's at fault.

Who is that person?

And you change the record ,we all know the real reason you and others will NOT let this drop!!!!!!!

ive even said the whole matter dragging on is tarnishing the clubs reputation and standing in the community and shouldnt continue to do.

now being an owl do you really think id say that? i even really should stand back, watch it get dragged through the muck left right and centre and laugh but i aint.

so if you wanna step away from your paranoia helmet for a second

Morals,morals,morals ,advocate of rape,get down off your high horse,it almost seems like you are enjoying this....hang on maybe.....?

Still not illegal though is it,thats not my view(shallow,selfish etc:loopy:) ,it is a fact;)

I'll not enjoy stopping two of my kids from renewing their season tickets next year if SUFC don't disassociate themselves from an advocate of rape.

You are right that though it isn't illegal for Evans or yourself to be immoral in character. You are indeed both legally shallow, selfish and shameful.

ive even said the whole matter dragging on is tarnishing the clubs reputation and standing in the community and shouldnt continue to do.

now being an owl do you really think id say that? i even really should stand back, watch it get dragged through the muck left right and centre and laugh but i aint.

so if you wanna step away from your paranoia helmet for a second

Of course i will,if you take your blue tinted specs off for a minute:roll:

Of course i will,if you take your blue tinted specs off for a minute:roll:

potlegs is an owl yet disagrees with my stance.

zamo and poundy and plaintalker are unitedites but agree with my stance

tell me how my clubs affecting my opinion?

I'll not enjoy stopping two of my kids from renewing their season tickets next year if SUFC don't disassociate themselves from an advocate of rape.

You are right that though it isn't illegal for Evans or yourself to be immoral in character. You are indeed both legally shallow, selfish and shameful.

So now you are classing me the same as ched,how much higher can you get on that horse:loopy:

I am not,i repeat not immoral in character and i would feel better if you refrained from insulting me on here,if you don't mind, as you do not know me from adam!!!!!!!!

If you can't convince some one to agree with your view ,you don't have to resort to insulting them:(

I just don't understand how a person can excuse rape against girls as young as 11 years not once but hundreds of times by a certain section of society and condemn a man for one drunken act.

You're confused. The girl was zonked out drunk. Evans was sober when he raped an unconscious person and he is sober when he makes his denials that doing so should be consider a crime.

Would you jump to the defence of a convicted thief who continued to maintain it is OK to rob people when they are unconscious? Would you jump to the defence of a convicted paedophile who continued to argue that it should be legal to have sex with a 10 year old? Don't tell me... only if they can score goals for your club. Pathetic.

potlegs is an owl yet disagrees with my stance.

zamo and poundy and plaintalker are unitedites but agree with my stance

tell me how my clubs affecting my opinion?

I cant tell you why it is affecting your view,BUT it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there should be a bar, football is a privilige not a right, if you abuse that privilige then you lose it

theres plenty of careers out there he can do to rehabilitate, it doesnt have to be one that puts you in the public eye, that kids aspire to become and get thousands or millions for doing

Is this a serious post? Football is not a privilege, it is a sport. Playing professionally is a job. It is just as much a job as bricklaying.

The fact that it is possible to make good money from it is irrelevant. Do you really think there should be a list of jobs that convicts should be barred from? Should this list be individual to each conviction? Should a person convicted of theft or assault be banned from playing football?

Would you object if Ched was a rubbish footballer playing for £50 a week or is it the fact he can earn more than you that annoys you?

I'm a Portsmouth fan so couldn't care less about either Sheffield club, but this is making football look shameful - and I am well aware of the history of my own club!

With sponsors now threatening to quit, surely United have to concede defeat and make it clear they aren't going to sign him. If one sponsor quits, the club is tainted for all sponsors with a gram of commercial sense.

Is this a serious post? Football is not a privilege, it is a sport. Playing professionally is a job. It is just as much a job as bricklaying.

The fact that it is possible to make good money from it is irrelevant. Do you really think there should be a list of jobs that convicts should be barred from? Should this list be individual to each conviction? Should a person convicted of theft or assault be banned from playing football?

Would you object if Ched was a rubbish footballer playing for £50 a week or is it the fact he can earn more than you that annoys you?

there is certain jobs that certain convicts (specially sex offenders) cant do and for good reason

and yes its a privilige to be a footballer, job or no job

---------- Post added 12-11-2014 at 19:32 ----------

I cant tell you why it is affecting your view,BUT it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there we have it...its me

funny how its me thats clouded by my team and nobody else eh?

strange that

So now you are classing me the same as ched,how much higher can you get on that horse:loopy:

I am not,i repeat not immoral in character and i would feel better if you refrained from insulting me on here,if you don't mind, as you do not know me from adam!!!!!!!!

If you can't convince some one to agree with your view ,you don't have to resort to insulting them:(

I think that SUFC should disassociate itself from a person who excuses rape by having nothing to do with that person. It is not a legal requirement but it is a moral one and anyone who can see that lacks must morals.