Low Edges Stinger

Watch out driving in the Low Edges area, last night kids were using something like a stinger device. Your tyres may not deflate at first but you will notice a louder than usual noise from your tyres.

That's terrible where abouts on lowedges,I hope you don't mind but can I share this,I've been having lots trouble with young UN's messing around putting disgusting things through letter box but because you don't know who they are no ones interested :rant:

Share with whoever.

More to the point how has anyone got hold of one!

Middle set of shops.

where abouts in lowedges,have police been informed?,only a few weeks ago the area was told it had the lowest crime in south Sheffield,so worrying as its been a better place to live in the last 10 years and this could cost a innocent driver hundreds of pounds to replace tyres,mind it doesn't help when they close the local youth club.lets hope they are caught sap,

It has been reported and would have sooner if a/ I'd realised and b/ there wasn't a charge and I could have called from my mobile.

Unfortunately they'll never be caught since it was pitch black.

I mention it as I'm sure others will have been caught out last night, but not realise it.

Re lowest crime in South Sheffield I believe the Low Edges people also have a higher tolerance level than others in South Sheffield as they have put up with much for so long and I believe much is now unreported meaning that the stats you were told about are based on those reported only.

Edited by JaKS
Added comment re crime rate

It has been reported and would have sooner if a/ I'd realised and b/ there wasn't a charge and I could have called from my mobile.

I mention it as I'm sure others will have been caught out last night, but not realise it.

Re lowest crime in South Sheffield I believe the Low Edges people also have a higher tolerance level than others in South Sheffield as they have put up with much for so long and I believe much is now unreported meaning that the stats you were told about are based on those reported only.

Do you mean it costs a premium to phone the police now?

I will comment that crime and the perpetrators of it would disappear on that estate if folks reported all incidents and made the Police know who the offenders are.

There is this stupid idea exisiting on that estate, that you don't report fellow residents engaged in criminal activity.

Low Edges residents know who the drug dealers are and they know the low life who steal boilers from unattended property !

what you expect with all the little thugs on there and there parents not giving two shts

Where abouts is this please?

I have just driven past the middle shops, it certainly wasn't pitch black at any point, I could clearly see the pavement on both sides of the road and could have seen if anything was in my way. Having seen this thread I was keeping an eye out!