Clay pigeon shooting South Yorks

any recommendations as to where to go locally , and their costs?

cheers

I think this would be something I'd be interested in... any info would be great. Ie, local places/training etc.

hi we go to park lodge Doncaster .have a look at there web site ,its really good :)

There's a club up at Wortley. John from Brown's lock stock and barrel runs shoots too I think.

Looking for some land to shoot on myself , I have my own trap / clays / shotguns etc and just need somewhere to use them legally ..... if anyone knows of anywhere pls get in touch

ive started going to Whitewater near Retford and also the shoot at Bradfield, which is great value.

Dale- i have permission to shoot over farmers fields for clay practise, its just a case of getting in first with the farmers, not as easy as it sounds .

ive started going to Whitewater near Retford and also the shoot at Bradfield, which is great value.

Dale- i have permission to shoot over farmers fields for clay practise, its just a case of getting in first with the farmers, not as easy as it sounds .

Yes I`m finding that Chris , although I do have a lead that is sounding very promising and hopefully I`ll be sorted very soon