Dk Modelling in Chapeltown

I work on the same business park as them and they are really lovely people!

You do not have to worry about them with your daughter, they are a genuine reputable company and will do everything as they should.

Hope this makes you feel better.

Bet you work/own/related to Dk modelling. In this line of business , it is always a con. Only a tiny % of people can make money from modelling. the rest are getting rip of by the so call agencys

Alternatively, everything could be OK.......

Not with this bunch of morbid know it alls on here.

Bet you work/own/related to Dk modelling. In this line of business , it is always a con. Only a tiny % of people can make money from modelling. the rest are getting rip of by the so call agencys

I am none of the things you have said!!!! A number of offices on our business park share a reception area, toilets and a kitchen and ours and theirs are two of them so keep your assumptions to yourself!

I'm giving the op honest experience I have of the times I've met the people who work at this model agency, and people like you are just completely unhelpful with your unnecessary and pointless remarks!

If its always a con then how can any sort of a percentage make it, talk sense man :rolleyes:

If its always a con then how can any sort of a percentage make it, talk sense man :rolleyes:

How many child/adult models do you know?

How many do I know? None

I could ask all my friends and work colleagues, and I reckon they will probably not know any too.

Get ma drift? It's only the very lucky few who go on to make any money out of it.

You are taking a risk, you know that.

Not with this bunch of morbid know it alls on here.

Nothing negative, or morbid in trying to warn someone of the kind of scams in this industry.

I hope the op has time to come on here & tell us of her experience with the agent, be it good or bad. It would seem that a few on here expect her to have all her money stolen & her house burnt to the ground

How many do I know? None

I could ask all my friends and work colleagues, and I reckon they will probably not know any too.

Get ma drift? It's only the very lucky few who go on to make any money out of it.

I dont know any astronauts either, what of it ?

£65 doesn't sound unreasonable. I've heard of scammers asking for much more. Good luck to the lass.

I hope the op has time to come on here & tell us of her experience with the agent, be it good or bad. It would seem that a few on here expect her to have all her money stolen & her house burnt to the ground

Give it time and they will be saying she is a bad parent.

---------- Post added 10-11-2014 at 22:14 ----------

How many do I know? None

Its not my fault or indeed anyone else's that your friends are munters.

A couple of weeks ago I spent over an hour in the bank (on behalf of someone I know) trying to stop a photographic studio from taking cash from her bank account.

The lady had paid £50 up front (online) to this company, after being referred via a modelling agency. The £50 was lost (fair enough) I was there to try and stop the company from taking another £150 from her account because if she didn't turn up for the shoot the £150 would be taken to cover their losses. (losses my arse). Yip she was naïve and had given the company her 16 digit card number and acc/sort code numbers.

The only way she could avoid the £150 loss would be to write a letter to the studio within 7 days starting from the date when she signed up online and confirm the cancelation. Surprise surprise, the letter containing this condition arrived with only 2 days to cancel.

The bank staff wouldn't cancel the payment, as they said the lady had entered into a contract:huh: The only way they may cancel is if we could prove the company were operating illegally. Obviously we couldn't go down road.

Thankfully, I managed to get a letter sent off recorded delivery and the payment wasn't taken. (for now)

I thought banks worked in the best interests of their customers?

If the lady in question instructs her bank to stop a company taking her money, why does the bank not follow her wishes?

---------- Post added 10-11-2014 at 22:22 ----------

Give it time and they will be saying she is a bad parent.

---------- Post added 10-11-2014 at 22:14 ----------

Its not my fault or indeed anyone else's that your friends are munters.

Haha!

Nob!.......

---------- Post added 10-11-2014 at 22:23 ----------

£65 doesn't sound unreasonable. I've heard of scammers asking for much more. Good luck to the lass.

Believe me. £65 aint nowhere near what you need to fork out to build a professional portfolio.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS