Fireworks and police helicopter

This is going to seem a really stupid question, but what are the chances of a rocket causing damage to the helicopter when it's flying low?

Regards

Doom

There was a police chase on our road in longley again about 645 then the helicopter was over a few minutes later

as it ever happened, i am sure the lads in S5 have tried it many times.

This is going to seem a really stupid question, but what are the chances of a rocket causing damage to the helicopter when it's flying low?

Very little. rockets have very small mass and do very little damage when they hit things. I've seen them hit people and cars at close range as well as greenhouses and they have such little power nothing much happens.

The only danger would be if they got in a window and distracted the driver or pilot. Although I very much doubt that there would be any open windows in any police helicopter in November.

Really tired of hearing the fireworks. I've been trying to sleep for the past half hour and all I can head are fireworks going off.

Why frustration for the helicopter they are doing there job and protecting the public

Must be dead rich in Oughtibridge then to afford fireworks to keep going after 10 pm.

Ours usually finish in Elsecar about 8 pm

will these soddin bombs that are called fireworks ever finish ? nite after nite

Did they not tell you that Guy Fawkes Night now runs for about a month? Just like Xmas runs for three months.

No, I've no idea why!

Must be dead rich in Oughtibridge then to afford fireworks to keep going after 10 pm.

Ours usually finish in Elsecar about 8 pm

They can give some to me then - since that's where I live (the cash I mean).

They did stop not long after I posted yesterday.

Peace at last, they must have ran out of money here in S14. Not one firework tonight.

On another note any idea whats happening with the police helicopter and police cars, i live on Doe Royd Crescent about an hour ago police shot up road and helicopter was nice and low over houses?

Some people/families wait for fireworks to come on sale, with the price of some fireworks these days its only way to get a firework show for some. It will calm down soon and then we can prepare ourselves for new year :D

Howdy neighbour :D

Apparently a car was stolen and it hit 2 cars on the crescent, not seen anything though, although not really looked if I'm honest.