Monaco Grand Prix..any one been

:love::love::love:

You have seen me then in Vulgari buying jewellery?

I've seen you in Just Natural buying apples.:D

I've seen you in Just Natural buying apples.:D

On Saturday?

Or alternatively... 70% of the people who live in france who work in Monaco are so well rewarded there that they commute there for the salary

At least let they still get to look at their old homes.

Hi, i dont mean to be nosey but ive always fancied going to the Monaco grand prix myself and just wondered out of curiosity how much it would cost for me and the wife and what is included in the 3 day trip thanks for any info Darren.

Well actually its a 7 day tour because its by coach and we stop over in France going down and coming back .

The hotel is 3 star but looking at the pics it looks very good and tickets for the practice day and the race day.

Its less than £500 for the whole trip but I am expecting the place to be expensive when we arrive but like everything else I spend what I want to spend and quite prepared to spend any spare time lounging on the beach spending nothing.

Its a long journey but the flip side is that you get to see France in its entirety and hopefully a view of the Alps on route.

Blimey that's cheap. it cost us about that for five days in Bournemouth in a cheapo B & B and rail tickets for two of us last year

Well actually its a 7 day tour because its by coach and we stop over in France going down and coming back .

The hotel is 3 star but looking at the pics it looks very good and tickets for the practice day and the race day.

Its less than £500 for the whole trip but I am expecting the place to be expensive when we arrive but like everything else I spend what I want to spend and quite prepared to spend any spare time lounging on the beach spending nothing.

Its a long journey but the flip side is that you get to see France in its entirety and hopefully a view of the Alps on route.

I suspect 90% of your replies come from folk who have never been. We used to go quite often particularly in the days where you could do the French Grand Prix, Monaco and LeMans over a period of around 3/4 weeks. We always went by car as the drive was really good.

Monaco is not a bad place to spectate. You will be crammed into a grandstand but the views are pretty good. The circuit is also very short so the cars go past a lot of times.

Take a good hat and sun block. Also take lots of drinks and stuff to eat.

Hopefully you will stop at some great places going down the Rhone. Fill your boots in the restaurants on the way down. Monaco is very expensive if you go in the places where folk go to be seen. But as they won't let you in you can eat at the back street cafes which really are not much more expensiive than France but don't expect Cordon Blue.

Edited by roosterboost

To be honest I found Nice more exspensive than Monaco,1 day was enough for me but should be awesome with the Gran Prix if you can get a decent vantage point.

Not being funny but why is it a trip of a life time? it is not that far away and this/next years car sounds rubblish and you be lucky to have more then 5 over take on track.

I didn't like the place. Not much to do if I'm honest.

Thats what i though. everything is 5 x overprice. Full of prosers and treat normal folks like their a waste of space. i would cancel it and go to a proper race track like spa

Hi, i dont mean to be nosey but ive always fancied going to the Monaco grand prix myself and just wondered out of curiosity how much it would cost for me and the wife and what is included in the 3 day trip thanks for any info Darren.

The costs to go to Monaco at the best of times are borderline horrific unless you are already loaded which is neither here nor there however come the GP prices go through the sky. Someone I know goes to every GP in the season (its his life). If you can get a hotel overlooking the bay or elsewhere with a view go for that option. Alternatively go to Spa in Belgium which whilst it isn't Monaco is definitely the most affordable GP on the circuit, you get better views as well especially on the start/finish line sector when they accelerate up the hill

Isn't it supposed to be cheaper to fly to Belgium for the Grand Prix than it is to buy a ticket for Silverstone?