Both teams over achieve with 0 - 0 draws.

Those offers at Tesco are pretty good this week, enjoying my Smirnoff and coke, not that it alleviates the news that my uncle, only 14 years older than me at 50 has been taken to hospital with a heart attack, but it does numb everything which is useful. Might need another liter tomorrow :(

Matey, hope he is OK..

Those offers at Tesco are pretty good this week, enjoying my Smirnoff and coke, not that it alleviates the news that my uncle, only 14 years older than me at 50 has been taken to hospital with a heart attack, but it does numb everything which is useful. Might need another liter tomorrow :(

Best wishes pal, don't worry, he'll be reight as rain soon enough, is he in the UK or back home?

Better than sheffield wednesday with COKE in it. :hihi:

Please accept my sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery for your uncle mate.

Wishing your uncle a very speedy recovery Tim.

Hope all goes well for him and he has a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the kind words folks. Not the news I wanted to come home to but he is seemingly doing ok. Daft thing is he was working in a tree, some 15 yards of the ground when it happened, somehow he got himself down in time and his mate realised it was serious so immediately called 112.

Back home by the way Web, things like this make me realise that the Sea is pretty damned big! At least it made me forget the second wasted journey to the ground in the space of a week.

Glad to hear he's OK pal, in a way I'm glad I didn't get tbh, have a drink for me as well as your uncle pal,I'll be joining you tomorrow night, here's hoping the phone stays quiet for the rest of the night.

So sorry about this bad news Tim. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.x

Edited by potlegs

Didnt realise united had a match today,come on lads,no matchthread is pretty poor.Anyway MM does act when its needed,and its certainly needed now,so he will either bring in the quality we desperatly need or he is in the middle of takeover talks.

Oh no not another take over saga please no.

Hope your Uncle is more comfortable today - look out those offers are addictive ;)

Hope your Uncle is more comfortable today - look out those offers are addictive ;)

Cheers love! He just posted a message on Facebook himself (gotta love FB for this sort of thing!) and he is doing a lot better already. He had rhythm failures after they placed two 'stents' but that seems to have subsided with the aid of medication.

He has had toothache all week and ignored it: very likely that this was the result of tension on the heart (translating here so some of it might be lost).

He, and to be fair none of us that know him, ever expected it to be heart-related, he smoked like a chimney but was also very fit, just three weeks ago he canoed 80 kms in two days...

Bizarre how these things work really, does make me think about my own lifestyle! He is the second of my Dad's brothers to have an early heart-attack, my Dad does have 5 brothers, but it is certainly writing on the wall.

Anyway, it hit home yesterday and I am afraid I was a bit guilty of a 'stream of consciousness' - this sort of news is never easy!