Disappointing fruit n veg from market

I was fed up at the co-op at always having to point out their error, so much so that it occured to me that it might not be an error at all. others have had the same issue. and your reply to the above post is also BS as you can't always check. do you think i would have bought a rotten avacado if i'd have been able to check? either read what people write or troll off somewhere else.

There were alspplenty of people who had no problem with the co op. You cant take small precautions about a known problem (you state you were fed up, but still carried on with the reduced items) to you to prevent it happening. Never happens to me without catching it. Their epos software is unreliable and the staff complain about it all the time.

If you know you are trying to buy discounted items and it doesnt always ring through then anyone with common sense would check they had been charged the correct price on the few reduced items they were buying or go and shop elsewhere.

If you are buying stuff from the market its a lot cheaper, its up to you whether to check. These days you get to pick your own stuff for most iitems depending on the stall and item. In days of old when you couldnt touch anything then they got the items from a box away from view.

You didnt check the item and therefore discovered it was rotten and according to your version it was done deliberately. You feel upset so you come on Sheffield forum to moan about it and accuse them of fraud. You refuse to contact and inform them for an exchange. You refuse to envisage actually checking what you buy or your receipts in future.

You continue to blame the shops as the min wage workers are all in on some conspiracy to defraud you. Plenty of other people are able to shop and resolve small difficulties like this, but it all seems too much for you.

i'm annoyed at being given rotten fruit where it must have been clear it was off by the handler. is that too difficult for you to understand?

you don't always get to choose your own and they STILL give you fruit from boxes that are not on display. try reading the whole thread before trolling.

And you refuse to go back and rectify it or let them know. Thats what doesnt make sense. Its the same as with the co op you prefer to wallow in self pity, accusing the shop of defrauding you and being hard done by instead of taking simple measures to avoid or rectify the problem, thereby making life easier for yourself.

i'm annoyed at being given rotten fruit where it must have been clear it was off by the handler. is that too difficult for you to understand?

you don't always get to choose your own and they STILL give you fruit from boxes that are not on display. try reading the whole thread before trolling.

I assume you've noticed you are wasting your time with this troll. I wonder if he/she would be upset if they got some dodgy hidden fruit? Of course they would, but they wouldn't let on. Oh no, they would swear blind they knew it was dodgy from the start, and must have gone off on the bus home. He/she has a history of arguing about something they agreed with last week. Annoying? Not really. Entertaining? Most definitely!!!! :hihi::hihi:

I assume you've noticed you are wasting your time with this troll. I wonder if he/she would be upset if they got some dodgy hidden fruit? Of course they would, but they wouldn't let on. Oh no, they would swear blind they knew it was dodgy from the start, and must have gone off on the bus home. He/she has a history of arguing about something they agreed with last week. Annoying? Not really. Entertaining? Most definitely!!!! :hihi::hihi:

Ive already said what I would do. It happens so infrequently. If it was so annoying i'd take it back and get a replacement or ignore it if it was trivial. I wouldnt run to the forums start moaning about it and start claiming it was some sort of shopkeeper conspiracy. I would be more cuatious and take precuations like checking my receipt before I went home so I could rectify any mistake there and then.

He/she has a history of arguing about something they agreed with last week.

Back it up then.

You have a habit of making claims about things that arent true, which you claim are.

999, why should i have to check every item i buy from the market? surely it would be nice to expect not to be sold food that is off?

and no, you don't always get to check produce before you buy. in the market it is fairly common to see lovely fresh mushrooms on display to then be sold older mushrooms that are hidden. that's pretty common.

I remember shopping in the old Sheaf market where most of the fruit stalls would have all the best looking fruit and veg on display at the front but would fill your paper bag with inferior stuff from behind or under the counter.

Ive already said what I would do. It happens so infrequently. If it was so annoying i'd take it back and get a replacement or ignore it if it was trivial. I wouldnt run to the forums start moaning about it and start claiming it was some sort of shopkeeper conspiracy. I would be more cuatious and take precuations like checking my receipt before I went home so I could rectify any mistake there and then.

Back it up then.

You have a habit of making claims about things that arent true, which you claim are.

I tell you what I don't do. I don't jump onto a thread sweating till i'm blue in the face telling that people that they don't have a right to question policy, then in the next breath question another poster as to why they are a red for complaining. Do you not know the things you post? Did you not know they are out there for all to see? I am smack on when I say if I gave you a banana, you would swear blind it was an apple. Hilarious, really entertaining!!!!:hihi:

27-10-2014, 09:39 #23

999tigger

Total Posts: 4,376

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodmally View Post

Rules should be respected if they make sense. The problem with school rules and uniform rules especially is it proves just how pedantic the school can be. Schools never seem to embrace common sense.

So stupid rules should be challenged.

So explain to us why the authority of the school should be challenged and it was worth being sent home rather than put the badge on their bag or coat as asked? Way to go pupils you really made your point.

The school has those rules for uniformity and so it doesnt have to waste its time btohering about one organisation over another.

Feel free to explain to us woodmally.

And then this.....

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1350778

So come on tigger, is it OK to complain or not? Are people allowed to question authority or not?? Did you wear a uniform at school?? Your atrocious use of English says you couldn't have done, if your theory is to be believed. You claim you have an equivalent or higher degree than I do, but judging by your use of coherent spelling, is that another claim that is on rocky ground?? You tell us!! In your own words as I have done as you've asked, and backed it up.

Tour Yurn, sorry...Your Turn.....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 19:55 ----------

And the Troll finally went back under ones bridge......

a bit negative, could you be a little clearer, what state was i in, i thought it was a cool clear decision not to go to that stall again quite a few years back. i now go to a very good one a bit further down, a very good choice on my part me thinks.

ps, i dont buy bits of things either and it was fruit, i think thats what you call plums. Have you woken up yet:huh:

Well your hissy fit over a bag of plums certainly woke me up...yawn.

Calm down sweetie, it's fruit. :-)

Well your hissy fit over a bag of plums certainly woke me up...yawn.

Calm down sweetie, it's fruit. :-)

My Bold

ime male i hope your not

Back it up then.

Is it true that there is or is going to be a Wilkinsons on the Moor perhaps in the old Woolworths shop.;)

999, please tell me where i claim there is some kind of shopkeeper conspiracy against me. you really are a plank. :P

supermarkets are no better, seen plenty of mouldy fruit in hillsborough morissons before and is the reason I stopped shopping there a few years ago!