Channel 5 Undercover Benefits Cheat - based in Sheffield

Bang on and the brave reporter will be tucked away in his upmarket pad in some far away place laughing all the way to the bank.

Ans whats wrong with that. ?

The reporter will be aiming to earn as much as possible from his career ,same as you and me.

The reporter will be aiming to earn as much as possible from his career ,same as you and me.

penistones a big fan of Jeremy Clarkson says it all bafoon:hihi::hihi:

Not everyone is out to exploit other people for their own gain.

A lot of people laugh all the way to the bank by ripping of the less fortunate in our World ,can you think of any of them by any chance.

At least he'll be earning his living legally. Owt fell off the back of a lorry today Dessy?

Not everyone is out to exploit other people for their own gain.

you must lead a very sheltered life if you honestly believe that . :hihi:

Tax loopholes are their for everyone to exploit , not just the rich. They are there for me and you to use to our benefit also, now if people choose not to take advantage of the opportunity to avoid tax ; then that's their own stupidity. They are there for all of us so use then.

How can you take advantage of this if your tax is deducted from your wages? :loopy:

Lets petition to get Mark Thomas back on the telly, let's get some scam companies/politicians exposed.

At least he'll be earning his living legally. Owt fell off the back of a lorry today Dessy?

He does get a little repetitive doesn't he Stan?

Sharon if you have the internet, or sky/ virgin tv, you will be able to get it on catch up, if you don't dawdle.