Channel 5 Undercover Benefits Cheat - based in Sheffield

it was just the TV equivalent of a daily mail / clickbait article.

that is all.

Tax loopholes are their for everyone to exploit , not just the rich. They are there for me and you to use to our benefit also, now if people choose not to take advantage of the opportunity to avoid tax ; then that's their own stupidity. They are there for all of us so use then.

That is what Barry stated the tax loop holes are there for the rich.;)

---------- Post added 08-11-2014 at 21:27 ----------

Any one got a phone no for the Sky man.

That is what Barry stated the tax loop holes are there for the rich.;)

---------- Post added 08-11-2014 at 21:27 ----------

Any one got a phone no for the Sky man.

Too right nearly everyone loves a bargain sky boxs/ electric it's expensive ,people on here moan moan and moan at least they weren't mugging old ladies

This programme had NOTHING to do with benefits,

It was a clever and cynical attack on the poor,

The chatty,cheery voice maligning everyone on benefits with being a cheat and a scumbag,

It's sick and I find it repulsive.

This programme had NOTHING to do with benefits,

It was a clever and cynical attack on the poor,

The chatty,cheery voice maligning everyone on benefits with being a cheat and a scumbag,

It's sick and I find it repulsive.

Bang on and the brave reporter will be tucked away in his upmarket pad in some far away place laughing all the way to the bank.

Unfortunately Sheffield is not only home to honest law abiding people it also home to some individuals who don't give a #£@%!

Just like any other major city then, so why do the programme makers/commissioners seem to concentrate on Sheffield?

Just like any other major city then, so why do the programme makers/commissioners seem to concentrate on Sheffield?

That is very weird why he filmed it in sheffield. Sheffield is the best most honest and respectable greatest place in the entire universe.

Only in other places are crimes committed by cheats.

Tax loopholes are their for everyone to exploit , not just the rich. They are there for me and you to use to our benefit also, now if people choose not to take advantage of the opportunity to avoid tax ; then that's their own stupidity. They are there for all of us so use then.

Then I certainly don't see the problem with the poor finding ways to limit the amount of money that they pay to corrupt, government sanctioned energy companies.

The whole 'documentary' was focused on punishing the poor for just trying to get by peppered with the occasional genuinely damaging crime in an attempt to make them appear equal.

I don't mean to be rude. But I guess you must have been pi.... when you wrote the above.

It's a fact,that not everybody on this forum likes what you write. It's possible-one way or another- to find out who you really are. Please don't get nervous.

You have to exercise a certain degree of discretion when posting on Forums.

The IR Compliance Unit has ways and means of discovering none compliance with the laws covering the payment of taxes. What you have written can so very easily be misunderstood.

From my reading of your post, I take you to be nothing but an upright and honest citizen.

The IR Compliance Unit is very active at the moment.

The above is in no way meant to libel or defame the reputation of Pennistone-whoever he or she might be.

Hi like the majority i dont see what the programme had to do with benefit cheats . Or people on benefits? , and what it had to do with a working class society. The presenter could of rented a flat in an upmarket area and still pulled of all the stunts he did. Why make out its the working class or people on benefits that get involved in these scams . It made me angry and not a lot does tbh . I think they need to change there locations or not reveal the location if they are going put it down . And maybe show the true benefit cheats i mean the ones working and claiming , claiming rent for 300k house or the minority claiming dla when they are capable of workin blah blah .

As for the presenter i hope he doesnt bump in to the folk he exposed without a camera and bodygaurd , god bless him .

What happened in that program had nothing to do with benefits.

It was a brilliant attempt at continuing and strengthening the class system of UK society.

Benefits weren't really mentioned at all in the program tho, I think he mentioned to one or two guys "I'm on benefits" and that was about it.

It was mostly buying stolen things from smack-heads and illegally bypassing his electricity meter.

Didn't they end up going to Manchester or something for half of the program anyway??