Birds of prey poisoned by landed gentry.

Are you accusing Dafodil of laying her issue in someone else's nest :o

Good old Frank, always good for a bit of banter.

Jst watching this Swarm on BBC4, those starlings sent a shiver down my back... Birds really are amazing! And no not the ones you get into bed!

Jst watching this Swarm on BBC4, those starlings sent a shiver down my back... Birds really are amazing! And no not the ones you get into bed!

It's nice to have you back Frank. You often migrate to colder climates but you can't wait to get back to the warm SF nest.

Good old honest Frank eh!

SF is a dangerous place though, full of birds of prey and even some lyre birds too!

Good old honest Frank eh!

SF is a dangerous place though, full of birds of prey and even some lyre birds too!

You know me love, I'm no bird of prey. Give us a kiss Frank.:D

Someone was calling this chick Smithy last night, is this Frank another outcast?

http://blogs.thatpetplace.com/thatbirdblog/2009/07/10/friendly-pet-birds-or-outcasts-the-positives-and-negatives-of-imprinting/

Interesting, could be another Smithy outcast. You just have to bide your time in my experience and it all falls into place.

Interesting, could be another Smithy outcast. You just have to bide your time in my experience and it all falls into place.

Rather spooky isn't it, everyone thinking everyone is someone else, especially with the backdrop of WWIII outside!