Bonfire Night comes early to High Green.

As the title suggests Bonfire Night started at about 0330 in High Green.

I believe 3 cars 1 council van and some wheelie bins were set on fire.

3 people have lost their cars, the council (i.e Taxpayers) have to replace the van and the wheelie bins. Add to that the cost of the clean up, the cost of the Fire Service and the upset and inconvenience it has caused.

If anyone knows who the brainless morons are that started these fires please contact the police. Next time it could be your car/property. They must be caught before it gets more serious and someone gets hurt.

As the title suggests Bonfire Night started at about 0330 in High Green.

I believe 3 cars 1 council van and some wheelie bins were set on fire.

3 people have lost their cars, the council (i.e Taxpayers) have to replace the van and the wheelie bins. Add to that the cost of the clean up, the cost of the Fire Service and the upset and inconvenience it has caused.

If anyone knows who the brainless morons are that started these fires please contact the police. Next time it could be your car/property. They must be caught before it gets more serious and someone gets hurt.

Actually, the insurers pay to replace the van.

(They then increase the premiums next time around, which means that this is what's paid by the taxpayers)

Actually, the insurers pay to replace the van.

(They then increase the premiums next time around, which means that this is what's paid by the taxpayers)

Does it really matter who pays? My point is that someone has to pay for this mindless act of arson.

Whereabouts in High Green was this?

Regards

Doom

Whereabouts in High Green was this?

Regards

Doom

It was in the cul-de-sac just down the hill from Hurst Green, off Cottom Rd. Not sure if it comes under Hurst Green or if it has a different name. (Hope that gives you an idea).

It was in the cul-de-sac just down the hill from Hurst Green, off Cottom Rd. Not sure if it comes under Hurst Green or if it has a different name. (Hope that gives you an idea).

Cheers!

I know the area you mean, although it's some way from where I live.

You do wonder what goes through some people's minds (probably not a lot). :rolleyes:

Regards

Doom

hmm i didn't hear anything but i don't live too near that part of high green either, i'm guessing it was p#ssed up morons and as it was bin collection day easy target and escalated etc. sadly i do not think it will be the last bit of criminal damamge around out way before the morning arrives

Ahh High Green, what a hole, I honestly don't miss it one little bit.

Ahh High Green, what a hole, I honestly don't miss it one little bit.

Touche.

Pity the Luftwaffe did

Touche.

Pity the Luftwaffe did

like it here tbh we are on the opposite side the cottom road/ fosters etc never had any probs and have the woods behind us.

lived in nether edge area for a long time as well (the nicer bit) and the only bit i donlt like where i am is that the shops are cr#p/ none existent