Shed world!!thoughts?

IMO a better description would be shed corner or shed plot. It's not exactly massive although I guess how many variables can there be for what is basically a wooden box.

I got a shiplap 6x4 from there 7 years ago and it's still going strong.

Driving thru darnall other day, just a usual grim Sunday. ...what should I see?

Shedworld! That's right a shop completely dedicated to selling mans best friend!

Anyone been yet?

---------- Post added 05-11-2014 at 13:04 ----------

Other odd worlds...diggerworld,

There is also one in worksop as well. It seems its pretty popular

http://www.shedworlds.com/

There's a shop in Chesterfield called 'World of Icing'.It's fabulous!

IMO a better description would be shed corner or shed plot. It's not exactly massive although I guess how many variables can there be for what is basically a wooden box.

I got a shiplap 6x4 from there 7 years ago and it's still going strong.

I'll second that. Ours wasn't the cheapest we could have bought, but the service was good, and it's a local company.

Our shed is about 6 or 7 years old now, and is still good to go!

Bought one a couple of months ago from there. Salesperson wasn't at all pushy gave us lots of advice & pleased with quality.

They buy from a company in Rotherham who only sell to trade customers, I got mine from a company on facebook called marks sheds who also buy from the Rotherham manufacturer but paid around half the price shed world wanted to charge me.

The manufacturer is http://www.tgbsheds.com/storage-kennels

Edited by dongle

Bought one a couple of months ago from there. Salesperson wasn't at all pushy gave us lots of advice & pleased with quality.

I agree.We got ours there years ago.Still in good nick.They delivered it and my wife said she was very impressed with their erection.

They are OK I bought a shed from them 8+6 foot reasonable price delivered and installed,they said I could have a knotty one for a lot less money,a bit of silicone in the holes and its fine...mines my little workshop for doing my electronics repairs got the bench up and swivel chair phone even carpeted and heated a cozy little retreat.

They are OK I bought a shed from them 8+6 foot reasonable price delivered and installed,they said I could have a knotty one for a lot less money,a bit of silicone in the holes and its fine...mines my little workshop for doing my electronics repairs got the bench up and swivel chair phone even carpeted and heated a cozy little retreat.

i looked at sheds at shedworld and elsewhere. they do have interesting sheds but they are all single skinned. i wanted a high securety shed about twice the size of any i looked at. eventually i built my own from reclaimed 6" x 1" planks, 4" x 6" joists, 8ft x 4ft 18mm boards. the only new timber i had to buy was 3" x 2". with screws, fittings, worktop, shelves and torch-on felt roofing, it came in at less than £500. i built mine for electronic repairs too!

Over priced cheap sheds from here from personal experience

There is a rather nice book... Men and their Sheds. It is all about Sheddism, I am proud to be a Sheddist!

I have a pool table, bagatelle table and dartboard in mine.

A lot of their sheds / summer houses come from Metro Buildings in Barnsley - we went direct to them and saved about £120 on ours