Students out of control

Is it just me or are the students in sheffield just running riot?Im aware they contribute greatly to our cities economy, but is at the cost of this great cities reputation,urinating on our war monument a few years age{I will never forgive or forget that} and now anywhere they feel like as I have just witnessed.

Is it just me or are the students in sheffield just running riot?Im aware they contribute greatly to our cities economy, but is at the cost of this great cities reputation,urinating on our war monument a few years age{I will never forgive or forget that} and now anywhere they feel like as I have just witnessed.

Someone did that on a monument and they're all the same?

I'm sure he got booted out, so how has justice not been served there?

It's unlikely these days that he'll get away with it for the rest of his life. Fair dos maybe? I would let it rest to be fair. I think he learned his lesson.

-

So a student has taken a riddle in the street, and they're all running riot?

A riddle? what are you 5.Ive just seen them in doorways,against cars,and only driven along arundel gate.the young man who riddled on the poppies actually left the university of his own free will quite rightly so.

A riddle? what are you 5.Ive just seen them in doorways,against cars,and only driven along arundel gate.the young man who riddled on the poppies actually left the university of his own free will quite rightly so.

So you've seen a few students a bit drunk after what was presumably a student night? Seems reasonable.

As for bringing the reputation down - I assure you the same is happening in other university towns - only on a larger scale. Remind us - how many of the recent stabbings, shootings and murders have students been responsible for in Sheffield?

Never been on West St on a Saturday when the students aren't here then. It happens every week due to alcohol and the large number of people who drink. Some are students. Plenty aren't.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I'd much rather the odd student urinating in an inappropriate place than some hooligan punching me or sticking a knife into someone.

The Students can get a bit drunk and rowdy, but they're rarely involved in incidents of serious violence, that's usually down to the non student scroates.

Regards

Doom

If urinating in public is the worst things students will do, then it is hardly running riot.

If urinating in public is the worst things students will do, then it is hardly running riot.

Didn't Paula Ratcliffe do that during a marathon?

Regards

Doom

Hey backbone! Why has it taken you 909 days before making your first post on here?

You really need to get out more.

Young people do stupid stuff. It doesn't matter where they're from.

Hey backbone! Why has it taken you 909 days before making your first post on here?

Because he has no backbone?