Lost Rabbit Toy - Commonside/Walkley 3rd Nov

Please help!

My little girl has lost her precious grey/beige Jellycat rabbit toy.

She dropped him as we walked home from Weston Park to Walkley yesterday - somewhere along Barber Road/Howard Road.

She is 2 tomorrow and is absolutely devastated. Last night was the first night she has spent without him since she was 6 months old.

If you have seen him please, please get in touch,

Thank you so much,

Jen

Edited by Purpledragon

You didn't walk round the little roundabout at the top of Sharrow Lane/Cemetery Road did you? Spotted a little beige toy tucked behind the road sign in front of the abandoned house on the roundabout.

Can't be 100%, but it looked like a rabbit.

Really feel for you Purpledragon. My 2 year old has one of these and we were devastated when he recently went for a solo ride on a bus! Luckily we eventually managed to get him back two days later.

I think the White Company and possibly John Lewis sell these, if you think your daughter will be fooled by a replacement (ours wasn't). If you are stuck, please PM me as we now have 2 spares hidden away in cupboards in case of an emergency and would be happy to part with one.

Somebody posted a picture of a teddy with a blanket attached on Facebook on the group buy it sell it swap it, it was found in the Hillsborough area yesterday. Good luck x

Sorry I can't help but I just wanted to say that the same thing happened to my son when he was younger and some lovely person on SF offered me a replacement (which he was eventually fooled into using!) and was a lifesaver. We now have 3 and he carries 2 around!! Hope the rabbit turns up. x

Thanks for the replies - we weren't near Sharrow Lane, no - it was definitely along quite a specific route.

It's that rabbit in my profile picture (couldn't work out how else to upload a file!) so doesn't have a blanket attached.

We have bought a replacement - luckily they are easy to find - but it is so fluffy and new, even after a wash she is not at all fooled :(

I'm holding out hope someone tool him home to keep him safe.

Thanks all for the kind words,

Jen

Hi. We are nr that route so will keep a eye out for it.

Have you tried the sheffield online facebook group?

Thank you everyone - he has been found and they are reunited

Jen

Excellent news. I'd dread my daughter losing her favourite bear! Glad they're reunited!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

whooop this is great news, what happens to the doppleganger toy now? Dont put them together or you might et many more in a few weeks.

Great news!

Bet you don't let it out of your sight now!