I Phone 5 disaster HELP

So, iv dropped my iphone 5 and smashed the screen the glass has shattered and the LCD display half doesnt work meaning i now can't unlock my phone due to the passcode. I stupidly haven't backed up my phone and have some precious photos locked on there i'd really not like to lose!

I have insurance on the phone via (phones 4 u) with an excess of £50 however iv been told they would not replace the screen and would do a stragh door to door swap!

i went to get a new phone today and managed to get the iphone by pure luck to unlock and was waiting for them to transfer the data across to the new phone (i was currently borrowing the stores i phone charger to keep it charged) when one of the other assistants came over and unplugged the phone saying he needed the charger for another customer then BOOM the phone went flat and i then i havent been able to unlock it again since!! Fuming was an understatement!:rant::rant::rant:

So can i get my screen replaced without losing any backed up data? or would i lose everything?:help::help::help:

Yes we replace iPhones 5 screens for £50 coincidentally the same as your excess, pop it down and we will get it sorted for you with NO data loss. Also if you had icloud enabled everything should be backed up and restore-able to your new phone if it is also an iPhone? http://compact-support.co.uk/contact/

Edited by captainwood2