PCC election- get out there and vote!!

Didn't he also say politics should be kept out of the PCC post, while at the same time is clearly a Labour lackey????

But you've just said that we should have voted for the best person. The party shouldn't have mattered. You can't have it both ways.

Alan Billings had no baggage I could see and I'd FAR rather he'd stood as an independent, not really sure why he didn't TBH.

In actual fact I'd far rather no-one had stood at all and saved this utter joke of a position from happening, but hey.

So you dont think its important for the local population yo have some inflience on the way they would like the police to proritise crime? Do you want a chief constable to be accountable to anyone?

I cant say im a great fan of the position, but the right person can exercise some influence in quite important areas. For the people who dismiss the position, then whats your alternative?

Wasnt Alan Billings one of the four who nearly bankrupted Sheffield with the games fiasco,so i would think he has plenty of baggage.

'England First' don't exist as a political party and haven't for a long time. You probably mean 'English Democratics' and are mixing them up with 'Britain First'. Not the same people.

Even after a labour PCC oversaw the grooming scandal in his previous employment the voters of south yorkshire STILL go out and vote for yet another labour lackey . Unbelievable . There really is no hope for this region seeing the mentality of a lot of our voters .

Even after a labour PCC oversaw the grooming scandal in his previous employment the voters of south yorkshire STILL go out and vote for yet another labour lackey . Unbelievable . There really is no hope for this region seeing the mentality of a lot of our voters .

It will be very interesting to see the results of the general election next year if the populace vote in this Labour shower after all thats gone before then there is really no hope for the region and they get the council they deserve

Just my view though.

According to 'Calendar' every vote cast cost £11.04p each!

Its a shame there were no independents but they dont have the supporters and a £5k deposit is pretty steep. I'm not so sure how far you go in blaming the Labour party or the individuals who were obviously incompetent. The investigation will tell us more.

It does show that the majority of the electorate trust the Cons and the others even less and do not believe they will look after their interests.

The bigest point is that more than 4 out of five failed to vote.

and the previous PCC was actively endorsed by blunkett and betts, this labour PCC was also actively endorsed by these clowns and we are supposed to believe its a non political position:loopy::loopy::loopy:

sometimes I really despair

Didn't he also say politics should be kept out of the PCC post, while at the same time is clearly a Labour lackey????

As all the candidates were sponsored by political parties

In your eyes shouldn't they all be labled "Lackey"

At least Billings has pledged to donate half his salary to local charities

supporting victims

As all the candidates were sponsored by political parties

In your eyes shouldn't they all be labled "Lackey"

At least Billings has pledged to donate half his salary to local charities

supporting victims

bit of emotional blackmail there and it would be interesting to see if he makes good that promise

and the previous PCC was actively endorsed by blunkett and betts, this labour PCC was also actively endorsed by these clowns and we are supposed to believe its a non political position:loopy::loopy::loopy:

sometimes I really despair

How can there ever be progress in this region when the same old people keep on voting in the same old failures .?