Wedding on 25th April 2015 - Quotes please

Hi

Myself and hubby-to-be are hoping to get married on 25th April next year. We are still pricing stuff up and are looking for photographer, cake, venue for evening do and cars. We are on a tight budget due to time constraints but due to a terminal illness in family cannot push date back any further so we need reasonably priced quotes. Actual wedding to take place at registry office for me, hubby and 35 guests followed by evening do for approx. 130 -150 people.

I would prefer south Sheffield for venue.

Thanks in advance

My friend bought her wedding cake from Marks and Spencers.

If you are still looking for a photographer we would love to be considered?

Our website is http://mylo-photo.co.uk - do get in touch if you have any questions!

Happy planning!

Hello - PLease have a look at my website:

www.photos-n-pixels.co.uk -

I would be delighted to photograph your big day and at the moment 25th Apr 2015 is still available!

PLease don't hesitate to get in touch any way you want to - all details are on my site!

Thanks

JOy Newbould

I know that the Rocking arms in wentworth has a lovely barn and are very reasonably priced, they have a facebook page

---------- Post added 27-11-2014 at 12:08 ----------

Also one of my friends does very GOOD cake she is a professional, search her on facebook 2...Debra cakes

Closing thread, please PM OP if you would like to offer your services.