Madine joins coventry

You've got to laugh at people who say he needs game time and it will do him good at Coventry for a short while.

The reality is that he simply is not good enough for the Championship.[/QUOTE]

Well i must admit i thought he could cut it in this league,but he obviously cant.:( i dont think he has had a lot of game time to prove himself,but theres obviously a reason for that.Attitude quite possibly.

The games he has had, he still hasn't proved himself, which is more disappointing and even in League One I never thought he was anything special either. We should let him go and if there is some sort of fee in this, then I would be chuffed.

I have seen Madine out a few times at Napoleons at Hillsborough, he has always been nice enough, never a problem. He used to go out with some footballer with a footballer from Doncaster, can't remember his name though. But obviously in the bars up west ST, you can only imagine the grief he gets, just hope he can keep himself out of trouble with it!

Some very strong rumours that madine is still acting the idiot in the bars,so he is being shipped out sharpish and a full transfer will be completed.[/quote

I would imagine that every time the lad steps in a pub or club that some idiot wants to call him out to get himself a reputation.

Perhaps a new start at a new club is best all round.

No doubt about that joe,but surely he could drink outside sheffield where TBH a lot of people wouldnt have a clue who he is.:)But i agree a new start at a new club is proberly best all round.

Madine isn't good enough for the championship,end off and move him on.

Not surprised to see this after his arguing with the fans on twitter again last week.

No real loss from what I have seen of his. Coventry and league one is his level I feel, not Championship player.

Madine isn't good enough for the championship,end off and move him on.

Could not agree more,

You've got to laugh at people who say he needs game time and it will do him good at Coventry for a short while.

The reality is that he simply is not good enough for the Championship.

Meh, maybe my loyalty is misguided, but I don't think he has had the confidence that some kids need to blossom. When he did have it (agreed, in League One) he managed to perform for us.

Tell me Aaron, how many games did he start in the past two years?

If he is an idiot, he is an idiot, but there are plenty of those about in football. Seems to me like he has a mark on his head these days.

Madine should have gone when he got locked up for thuggery & we should have used his wage for someone who cares.

No loss tbh :wave:

---------- Post added 31-10-2014 at 00:40 ----------

Rumour I have heard is he has gone out on loan to make room for Notts forest Jamie Paterson..???

isnt his contract up at end of this season ?

isnt his contract up at end of this season ?

Yep it is.

Some very strong rumours that madine is still acting the idiot in the bars,so he is being shipped out sharpish and a full transfer will be completed.

Yep seems very true , mr party boy Madine . i do think he be sold in transfer window