I'm looking for a witch?

I personally believe that ANYTHING involving souls/spirits/gods/demons etc. is a load of rubbish, including Paganism.

Hallelujah...

Fe

Frightening isn't it. It stuns me that people believe the tarot cards are anything more than a pack of cards. Ah the seven of diamonds. That means you're generally a quiet person, particularly with new people, but when you're with your friends you can really come out of your shell.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

you can use ordinary cards for divination, you can use pretty much anything for divination though some things are more messy than others.

the equipment is only there to keep the hands busy while the mind does all the work

and anyway, what you put isn't divination, that's character assessment

---------- Post added 29-10-2014 at 13:09 ----------

Does anybody know a witch or someone who is very interested in witchcraft?

I would really like to pick their brains

Do not meddle in the affairs of witches, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

and for the Pratchett fans

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, especially simian ones. They aren't that subtle."

Edited by andyofborg

It's no more a ridiculous notion than religion, astrology, any form of mediumship, tarot and many others but they still have "experts". You can even do degrees in religious studies.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

You can obviously study something without believing it...

---------- Post added 29-10-2014 at 13:30 ----------

A theologian is not a priest or preacher though. The OP doesn't ask for a witcholigist, but a witch.

It's even more staggering that the majority of the world still believes in invisible, all-powerful gods and angels!

The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways— but he uses base ten and he likes round numbers.

The OP doesn't ask for a witcholigist, but a witch.

They are going to be disappointed then, since there is no such thing. Not in the popularly accepted sense, at least.

Ah the seven of diamonds. That means you're generally a quiet person, particularly with new people, but when you're with your friends you can really come out of your shell

Wow! It's like you've known me all my life! :o

There was a member on here that claimed to be a witch,can't remember her username though.:P

A witch are you for real you will want to meet santa next

Witches have not received good publicity. Witches always end up to be the bad guys in television shows, movies, and books. But witchcraft is not evil. It is a religion and way of life. It is the craft with only the utmost respect for Mother Nature. They may possess supernatural abilities and can perform rituals that are out of the ordinary but they are not what the society pictures them to be. If you are one of those that believe in the witches’ religion and craft then there are ways you can do to start your path in becoming a witch.

If they possess and can demonstrate supernatural abilities then, well, it would be natural wouldn't it. And it would be documented and demonstrable.