Russell Brand's alternative politics

I'm not. He may sincerely believe he is acting selflessly; however, it's very easy to fool yourself. People are very complex creatures. It's a *very* rare and special thing for a person to be selfless; monks can take decades of hard dedicated practice to cultivate such qualities. How much cultivating has Russell Brand done?

Anyhow, I hope you're right; it would be a good thing to have more decent people in the world; you'll have to forgive me my cynicism though; I think I may have seen too much of people.

We're did you get that quote from Waldo?

We're did you get that quote from Waldo?

What quote? You mean the dumbfounded thing? It was in your post, presumably you edited and removed it?

He's a self confessed narcissist. It's part of his personality. He's openly admitted that he can't deal with human emotions. He's obviously a deeply troubled person who found a way to deal with his mental illnesses.

Can you clarify the quote in question please?

It was in the body of your post. Not in the linked to article. When I quoted it, it was there with the link, but it isn't there now, so I'm not sure what's gone on. I assumed you'd edited that post?

It was in the body of your post. Not in the linked to article. When I quoted it, it was there with the link, but it isn't there now, so I'm not sure what's gone on. I assumed you'd edited that post?

I've not got a clue what you're on about Waldo but it's not a problem mate.

I've not got a clue what you're on about Waldo but it's not a problem mate.

Nope. No problem. There are way bigger fish in the sea!

Take care, :)

He's a self confessed narcissist. It's part of his personality. He's openly admitted that he can't deal with human emotions. He's obviously a deeply troubled person who found a way to deal with his mental illnesses.

But all he's doing is 'amplifying the voice of the common man.' In other words just repeating the things that people are justifyably discontented about.

Edited by Anna B

But all he's doing is 'amplifying the voice of the common man.' In other words just repeating the things that people are justifyably discontented about.

I know and he's doing a bloody good job at it too!

I know and he's doing a bloody good job at it too!

Exactly :)

It's a shame people can't see how easily they are manipulated by Murdoch's ****e papers.

Russell is the bomb :love: