Russell Brand's alternative politics

lol No Answer the question brother!

You didn't ask me a question. You asked me to elaborate. My conversation with lines has been going on for several pages, also its not just involving me. Read the thread.

You didn't ask me a question. You asked me to elaborate. My conversation with lines has been going on for several pages, also its not just involving me. Read the thread.

With all due respect my friend . >> Lines << Is the only one on this thread that is correct My Brother.

With all due respect my friend . >> Lines << Is the only one on this thread that is correct My Brother.

Ok, you're entitled to your opinion. I think Anna B is right.

Ok, you're entitled to your opinion. I think Anna B is right.

Agree >> We all have an opinion . Its open to debate who is correct or wrong. Respect .

Which party won the US mid term elections? Was it the party that spent the most money again? Yes!

Who donates the billions to this party? Would it be large corporations with an agenda? Who is really in control?

Which party won the US mid term elections? Was it the party that spent the most money again? Yes!

Who donates the billions to this party? Would it be large corporations with an agenda? Who is really in control?

Which party spent the most money is irrelevant, should we not be more concerned on the stability of humankind ? Not the miss fortune but the fortune of man kind? What better balance of humanity than the well being of brotherhood? To ensure a perfect balance and equality between male and female in this unjust world of inequality?

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 00:39 ----------

I'm I doing a Russ again!

Which party spent the most money is irrelevant

Clearly it's not though

Clearly it's not though

Please elaborate and educate us lowlife with no idea what you are on about.!

Please elaborate and educate us lowlife with no idea what you are on about.!

There's no need to refer to yourself like that. Just ask.

Every election in American history has been won by the party that's spent the most money.

Watch the video and see.

Every election in American history has been won by the party that's spent the most money.

Watch the video and see.

Ok so you are saying its about a video.. Lets say black and white with no shades of gray, That the human being believes and trusts’ in the afterlife. Move to a TV channel with someone like me.

Do you believe in god?? Do you believe god will be your saviour. Do you believe in god 100% ?

Send a donation to , you are a fool.Co. u k How many silly people would believe? Money, stupidity will always win any argument / debate. Look at the mess the UK is in etc.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 01:15 ----------

God is the personification of life.; Without god we are nothing more than a diminution light heading towards an undoubted diminished state of no return. We can only pray and hope that our fantasies and dreams come to fruition to become fact and reality in such a cruel world.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 01:17 ----------

Sounding like Russ again >> Yes!