Russell Brand's alternative politics

That's a ridiculous statement, wholly and completely exaggerated. If you want to know what corrupt governments are look at Russia's, a rubber stamp mob dictated to by Putin. China's where the last vestiges of Communist tyranny still throw people in jail for dissident views. Then you have Saudi Arabia which is one of the most religiously oppressive countries in the world. Name any African government in any African state and it's riddled with corruption. That's just a few.

Straight up mate half the time you don't know what you're talking about, You are lucky with the deal you got in life.

I got as far as Russia, then stopped reading. 87% of Americans don't trust their government. 84% of British don't trust theirs.

Harleyman, explain to me why it costs more money to buy a steak from a local farm shop, rather than your superstore.

---------- Post added 31-10-2014 at 16:57 ----------

Where would I start?

Where's this communist revolution he reakons everybody wants?

---------- Post added 31-10-2014 at 16:50 ----------

Or pay chuggers so much to harras us!

Sorry, I thought you were being serious. My error.

Yes, he's basically said he's not planning on earning another penny. Everything he earns he will be giving away. I know he's loaded, but when you consider that the Waltons have only given away 2% of their fortune over the years.

Most of their wealth is tied up in Walmart, are you wanting them to give walmart away. Out of curiosity how many people does Russell Brand employ?

I got as far as Russia, then stopped reading. 87% of Americans don't trust their government. 84% of British don't trust theirs.

Harleyman, explain to me why it costs more money to buy a steak from a local farm shop, rather than your superstore.

Yet you take Brand seriously, seriously he rants rubbish, have you even watched the Paxman interview. You'd think he was a comedian or something!

That would be Russell Brand who enjoys his suites at the Savoy, butlers to help with the shopping, premium class travel, tax avoidance schemes to get funding for movies, say the words tax avoidance and starbucks and the usual suspects start frothing at the mouth and yet they take Brands word as gospel.

You've been listening to Russell way to much. It's time you changed your "Brand" of politics. No pun intended of course :D

Most of their wealth is tied up in Walmart, are you wanting them to give walmart away. Out of curiosity how many people does Russell Brand employ?

I don't think he employs many. Maybe a hand full on a freelance basis?! Got nothing to with this though, has it? I bet he pays them more than the minimum wage though.

Mark goldring? Golders? Chief exec of oxfam on £119,000 whilst many work for oxfam for free? That one?

Just checking.

Yes, the irony isn't lost on me either....

I don't think he employs many. Maybe a hand full on a freelance basis?! Got nothing to with this though, has it? I bet he pays them more than the minimum wage though.

I'm sure that the 2,200,000 people employed by Walmart think its important. I bet Walmart pay many of their staff more than minimum wage.

You've been listening to Russell way to much. It's time you changed your "Brand" of politics. No pun intended of course :D

There's a very interesting video YouTube called, Wealth Inequality in America. I suggest you watch it. You may be surprised by it? You may not. But it's worth a watch either way.

If you still think wealth inequality doesn't exist on a preposterous level, I think there's something wrong with you.

Sorry if the link doesn't work, I'm on my mobile :)

Yet you take Brand seriously, seriously he rants rubbish, have you even watched the Paxman interview. You'd think he was a comedian or something!

Personal perception is a funny thing.... I didn't like Brand, but it was the Paxman interview that turned me on to the fact that he might have something to say.

Far more sensible people in the UK and US than I imagined.

I have no time at all for anyone that claims to trust their government.

Harleyman, explain to me why it costs more money to buy a steak from a local farm shop, rather than your superstore

Superstores buying power is such that they can and do manipulate prices of many products. Superstores can afford to sell many of their products especially, and obviously, the more popular ones as loss leaders just to get you into the store.

And of course there s still such a thing as quality, I for one would prefer to buy from a farm shop when possible and hopefully they would be organic products too; Though you have to be careful in regard to some people's definition of organic.

Basically the less chemicals drugs whatever that has been put into food, and often without our knowledge, the better. That is just common sense. Anyone that thinks differently is probably one of those same people that lets their children consume aspertame.