Mighty Blades win again and the Owls only draw..

Looks like I will have to apologise too then castleboy because I also thought you said you had/would report to mods - if you didn't and or haven't then I apologise - I must have mis- read something you wrote. Apparently I am not the only one who thought so though am I?

I actually think if you stopped warning people it may help stop the confusion - warning people and using words like 'it is a forum offence' and using the shaking finger face (which won't come up for some reason..) don't look like someone who doesn't button push. Just my opinion - that's all. :)

Looks like I will have to apologise too then castleboy because I also thought you said you had/would report to mods - if you didn't and or haven't then I apologise - I must have mis- read something you wrote. Apparently I am not the only one who thought so though am I?

I actually think if you stopped warning people it may help stop the confusion - warning people and using words like 'it is a forum offence' and using the shaking finger face (which won't come up for some reason..) don't look like someone who doesn't button push. Just my opinion - that's all. :)

:) Laurie potlegs I also sincerely accept your apologies.

You did misread what I wrote .

The finger pointing people towards me will stop, action needs to be taken by the powers that be. It has gone on far too long.It is not very pleasant being on the receiving end.:) Owl.

Did I also get told off just then?? Nah then, its Miss's job to tell me off.

Lol, chill out castle, you even pulled Grapps up for using a capital C!!!

:) Laurie potlegs I also sincerely accept your apologies.

You did misread what I wrote .

The finger pointing people towards me will stop, action needs to be taken by the powers that be. It has gone on far too long.It is not very pleasant being on the receiving end.:) Owl.

Whilst I'll accpet what you are saying. I notice you didn't apologies to me when you say...

"No need to jump down Canada's throat" When there was absolutely no way possible and didn't make sense... so what was your purpose for saying this?

To me this was a little out of order and it could have seen that you were inciting trouble to me and Canada. Which I'm sure wasn't your intention, was it?

Whilst I'll accpet what you are saying. I notice you didn't apologies to me when you say...

"No need to jump down Canada's throat" When there was absolutely no way possible and didn't make sense... so what was your purpose for saying this?

To me this was a little out of order and it could have seen that you were inciting trouble to me and Canada. Which I'm sure wasn't your intention, was it?

Jon..just a note from the spelling police.. Apologies are what you make when your in the wrong on a plural basis, ApologISE is what you say to an individual. Just a note for the book like.;)

:) Jon , there's been confusion with 2 cb's.

It was my throat I said you were jumping down.

People are misreading posts, hope this clears all up .:)Owl.

Jon..just a note from the spelling police.. Apologies are what you make when your in the wrong on a plural basis, ApologISE is what you say to an individual. Just a note for the book like.;)

:thumbsup:

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Cheers

Little things and little minds 'eh Jon? ( I'll get there 1st:hihi:)

Little things and little minds 'eh Jon? ( I'll get there 1st:hihi:)

:hihi: Well all meaning is in the context in which it is held.

:(:) Jon there was never any intention whatsoever to incite any trouble between

yourself and canadablade (the cb was myself ) just thought it was obvious .

Thats the reason it didn't make any sense to you. An apology to you for misleading.:)Owl.

Oy Webby - spelling policing is my job ;) X :hihi:

Sorry castleboy but you just did it again. People are apologising to you for (wrongly) accusing you of button pushing then you come back with this-

"The finger pointing people towards me will stop, action needs to be taken by the powers that be. It has gone on far too long.It is not very pleasant being on the receiving end. Owl

What do you think that looks like? It looks like you are asking the moderators to step in.