Mighty Blades win again and the Owls only draw..

Sorry, nobody else was doing it... Great win at Crewe and up to 5th in the league and a bit of a bore draw for the Owls, but, a point is a point i suppose....

Sorry, nobody else was doing it... Great win at Crewe and up to 5th in the league and a bit of a bore draw for the Owls, but, a point is a point i suppose....

Tbh Longy we stole a point... ;)

We are too pre-occupied in not conceding that we are forgetting that we need to score to win games.

Wait until Barbara Taylor Bradford starts hitting the back of the net :suspect:

Tbh Longy we stole a point... ;)[/i did watch the Owls game, and nothing much happened on the pitch, May ran around like a headless chicken again...

I suppose a point is a point but a bad one from my point of view. I thought we created more chances and were the better team but lacked up front big style !

I suppose a point is a point but a bad one from my point of view. I thought we created more chances and were the better team but lacked up front big style !

More chances? Better team? WHAT???

you got to look at brum n blackpool as 2 relegation candidates so1 place left.we may survive again and Sheffield derbies will be back on.

More chances? Better team? WHAT???

Go on then ?

---------- Post added 25-10-2014 at 19:32 ----------

you got to look at brum n blackpool as 2 relegation candidates so1 place left.we may survive again and Sheffield derbies will be back on.

No they won't because the blades will be in league 1 again. Not good enough!

Go on then ?

If it wasn't for Westwood we'd have been hammered. He made four saves that Kirky would have let in. :|

If it wasn't for Westwood we'd have been hammered. He made four saves that Kirky would have let in. :|

Agreed some good saves but hammered no way ! We looked better I thought but everyone to there own eh .

Agreed some good saves but hammered no way ! We looked better I thought but everyone to there own eh .

A pint of what you're on mi owd,, we was lucky simples:loopy:

Great away win for us... Owls, you must be very worried now. Not scored for I don't know how long. 2nd worst goal scorers in the league. Your defence is saving you. I just don't know how long it can go on before the defence lose it.

Us Blades have just got to keep going. And if we do we'll be promoted by Christmas ;)

UTB