Younger men with older women or vice versa

younger men who prefer older women or vice versa.I am with someone who is younger than me,and we have been married for 8 years.Any one else out there who is with someone younger or older than them.In my opinion age doesnt matter if you love someone.whats your opinion.Everybodys views are different.

I'm 23 and my other half is nearly 30 :D I never notice the age difference apart from the fact he knows things younger men probably don't ;)

my blokes 32 and i am 46. Sometimes i get a bit self concious,but in general i dont really notice.He acts older anyway,when we were courting he said he didnt like women his own age.He would sooner go with someone who was expierianced.we have been together 10 years,and married for 8 years. When you love someone age knows no bounds.

if it doesn't matter to you why should you give a stuff what society thinks.

however, where a person is involved in paedophilia it's a different matter.

fyi - there is an age gap in my relationship but it has never been an issue.

My cousin, then aged 22, took up with a divorcee, then aged 39. Family members on both sides were outraged, and stopped speaking to them.

They run a successful shop and cafe in the north of England. My cousin is now a respected union official and district councillor, and his partner is now a respected JP. They have been together, very happily, for about 20 years now. No-one notices the age difference, except, sadly, the same family members who stopped speaking to them all those years ago.

I am with a man 10 years younger than me, and I reckon the age difference matters more to me than it ever would to him. In an annoyingly stereotypical and paranoid way, I worry that I will start to look 'old' and he'll end up doing one with someone his own age. He generally tells me to just stop being a silly cow!

On the plus side (of which there are many :P), I find him refreshingly free of all the utter ******, baggage and pretensions that older men (in MY experience, I hasten to add!) bring with them.

He also doesn't pass out from exhaustion after peeling a feckin satsuma....or summat;)

For young blokes a older women is definitely useful for the experience, not sure when he gets old too - but old men with young girls is just sick (perhaps having a young daughter makes my view jaundiced?)

well my daughters with a guy some 11 years older than her.compared to the beer swilling,souped up car driving,girlie looking 20 year old she previously dated he's a vast improvement.

he still tries to look & act younger(obviously), but his morals & support are of a more mature nature & more suited to my daughter.

I'm 40 this year and my husband 11yrs younger. We have been together 8yrs (Got married 2004) and the age difference as never been a problem. It all depends what the head & heart of a person are like not how long they have been on the planet. My 1st husband was 8yrs older than me and as never grown up.

My mum also married a toy boy. Dad is 10yrs younger than her and they have been very happily married for 42 years. :D

one thing about a younger man,theyve got plenty of stamina. if you know what i mean.

I am 19 and am with a man who's 46, we've been together nearly 2 years and met when I was 18 so it was legal. I don't think t really matters as long as your happy.

For young blokes a older women is definitely useful for the experience, not sure when he gets old too - but old men with young girls is just sick (perhaps having a young daughter makes my view jaundiced?)

How young is your daughter?. Just asking as you said that its sick for older blokes to go out with girls i'm 19 and my bf is 46 I was only just 18 when we met, do you think thats sick?