Rochdale Cabs, Customers request White drivers only

I don't really need to follow your illogical line which is merely there to try to deflect attention from asian grooming gangs.

In Birmingham asians make up around 10% of the population. The police there say that 10% of the population are responsible for 75% of the on street grooming.

They don't say there is a risk from non asian taxi drivers, indeed I imagine female taxi drivers in Birmingham are more at risk from abuse by asian taxi drivers than I would be from non asian ones.

I'm afraid that the cat is very much out of the bag and no one is being fooled by the PC cover it up and sweep it under the carpet brigade any more. But do keep trying.

Why are you lying to people? Asians make up 26.62% of the population of Birmingham http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

however in the taxi industry it's over 90%. So if over 90% are Asian it stands to reason that the minority of groomers will be 75% Asian. Something which you cannot grasp because you want to make out that a minority group is responsible for the majority of offences. Only when the minority group is the majority group. The majority of child sex offences in the UK are committed by white people.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 20:56 ----------

And it is because of folk making nonsensical comments like that that the EDL are taking to the streets of Rotherham to make sure people like you don't sweep the crimes committed by Pakistani grooming gangs back under the carpet.

The EDL is riddled with pedophiles and other criminals. The former leader of the EDL has convictions for assaulting a police officer, football violence, drug dealing and fraud. So this is the kind of organisation you think has moral authority.

Why are you lying to people? Asians make up 26.62% of the population of Birmingham http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

however in the taxi industry it's over 90%. So if over 90% are Asian it stands to reason that the minority of groomers will be 75% Asian. Something which you cannot grasp because you want to make out that a minority group is responsible for the majority of offences. Only when the minority group is the majority group. The majority of child sex offences in the UK are committed by white people.

That's what one would expect because the population is overwhelmingly white, in Pakistan most crimes are committed by Pakistanis, more Pakistanis commit crime in Britain than white British commit in Pakistan.

What I wouldn't expect is to find that 26% of these crimes are committed by Asians despite the fact that they only make up 7% of the population.

The EDL is riddled with pedophiles and other criminals. The former leader of the EDL has convictions for assaulting a police officer, football violence, drug dealing and fraud. So this is the kind of organisation you think has moral authority.

But you continue to pluck figures out of fresh air and then present them as fact. Who says 90% of taxi drivers are asian? And why do you assume they are the only folk on our streets at night. The only fact that you are posting is that 75% of street grooming is committed by asians in the Birmingham area. That to me is disgusting and as the CPS point out it is something for that community to sort out.

I'm no fan of the EDL but it is they who are making sure that this scandal is maintained in the public eye rather than glossed over and swept under the carpet by people like you.

Who says 90% of taxi drivers are asian?

Just Bounce.

About a third of all taxi drivers are from ethnic minorities but the majority of fatalities involve Asian victims.

So 66% of taxi drivers are white British.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8545963.stm

The other 33% are from all ethnic minority groups and not just Asians.

That's what one would expect because the population is overwhelmingly white, in Pakistan most crimes are committed by Pakistanis, more Pakistanis commit crime in Britain than white British commit in Pakistan.

What I wouldn't expect is to find that 26% of these crimes are committed by Asians despite the fact that they only make up 7% of the population.

Whites are not a large ethnic group in Pakistan but when the British were there they took the country over for themselves and then drew a line through the map without any care or consideration for the consequences, causing a conflict which still continues today.

Some new figures posted with no link.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 21:28 ----------

Just Bounce.

About a third of all taxi drivers are from ethnic minorities but the majority of fatalities involve Asian victims.

So 66% of taxi drivers are white British.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8545963.stm

The other 33% are from all ethnic minority groups and not just Asians.

Where did those stats come from? No such stats in the article you posted just racist violence against Asian taxi drivers perpetrated by people with similar views to yours.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 21:32 ----------

But you continue to pluck figures out of fresh air and then present them as fact. Who says 90% of taxi drivers are asian? And why do you assume they are the only folk on our streets at night. The only fact that you are posting is that 75% of street grooming is committed by asians in the Birmingham area. That to me is disgusting and as the CPS point out it is something for that community to sort out.

I'm no fan of the EDL but it is they who are making sure that this scandal is maintained in the public eye rather than glossed over and swept under the carpet by people like you.

Maybe you are not familiar with Birmingham but I am. I've never seen a white taxi driver in that city so it's quite reasonable to assume over 90%. Obviously white taxi drivers do exist in the city but they are in the minority. It's the same in all of the areas where cases like this have come to light.

So you are holding up a group of criminals including pedophiles. People who encourage hate crime and violence as heroes?

Edited by Bounce

Whites are not a large ethnic group in Pakistan but when the British were there they took the country over for themselves and then drew a line through the map without any care or consideration for the consequences, causing a conflict which still continues today.

Some new figures posted with no link.

Indian subcontinent was partitioned because Hindus and Muslims just couldn't get along together, the conflict started with the Muslim conquests on the Indian subcontinent between 12th and 16th centuries.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 21:36 ----------

Where did those stats come from?

Its a quote from the link.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 21:39 ----------

Maybe you are not familiar with Birmingham but I am. I've never seen a white taxi driver in that city so it's quite reasonable to assume over 90%. Obviously white taxi drivers do exist in the city but they are in the minority. It's the same in all of the areas where these cases have come to light.

So you consider a group of criminals including pedophiles. People who encourage hate crime and violence as some kind of heroes.

No it isn't, Birmingham is a massive city with over a million people, its highly unlikely that you have seen even 10% of the taxi drivers.

And it is because of folk making nonsensical comments like that that the EDL are taking to the streets of Rotherham to make sure people like you don't sweep the crimes committed by Pakistani grooming gangs back under the carpet.

Where was the EDL when it was revealed about jimmy saville and his mates doing the abusing?

If you think the EDL are doing it because of concern than it shows how much you really know.

The EDL are doing it to further their own right wing agenda and it is only ignorant people that follow and look up to the EDL.

:rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

Where was the EDL when it was Jimmy saville and his mates doing the abusing?

If you think the EDL are doing it because of concern than it shows how much you really know.

The EDL are doing it to further their own right wing agenda and it is only ignorant people that follow and look up to the EDL.

:rolleyes:

Probably in their mothers womb.

Wasn't this to stop Islamic subjugation of India by Islam?

As prompted earlier in the thread, I started to read up on India's history. Eye opening to say the least!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_rulers_in_South_Asia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India#Partition_of_India

There's a lot of Islamic conquering and seizing of others lands, including Afghanistan!

Wasn't this to stop Islamic subjugation of India by Islam?

As prompted earlier in the thread, I started to read up on India's history. Eye opening to say the least!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_rulers_in_South_Asia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India#Partition_of_India

There's a lot of Islamic conquering and seizing of others lands, including Afghanistan!

One way or another it will still be our fault. :suspect:

Estimates suggest that 60-80 MILLION died at the hands of Muslim invaders and rulers between 1000 and 1525 alone.

Edited by SavannahP

I'm well read Mafya. I don't need to google Worboys. He should have been caught well before he was. You know as well as I do of the antipathy that can exist between indians and Pakistanis sometimes. It's not a one way street.

You commented on something in the past regarding Pakistanis and back then I told you that not all Muslims are against Indians yet you come on here and mentioned that there was one common denominator which I take to you referring to most of the abusers being Pakistani.

A bit of advice, if **** bashing ever becomes fashionable again then you will do well to remember that they will not differentiate between Pakistani or Indian as we all look the same.

I haven't got a problem with Indian people, in fact I have business dealings with many but you seem like an Indian with a chip on your shoulder re Pakistanis:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 21:59 ----------

Probably in their mothers womb.

Post amended smarty pants!

Edited by mafya

I'm sorry Mafya. I really respect your opinions. You always seem to be fair and considered in yr postings. I'll tbink about what you've said about me appearing anti-Pakistani.