Rochdale Cabs, Customers request White drivers only

There's one common denominator they all have in common though.

What's that then?

Sorry Halibut. I wish I'd not got involved now. I gave myself a stern talking to a little while ago not to get involved in these threads. But I did. And now I regret it. Re the common denominator..... we've chatted before....... you're smart....... you know as well as I do. I don't wish to engage in this thread any further.

What's that then?

Half a guess, they're Pakistani, as pointed out by Bounce!? Its just not a ethnicity as was interestingly pointed out ;)

I've a 12 year old stepdaughter. I wouldn't put her in a cab on her own with a male driver if I could at all help it. If it was an absolute necessity I'd let the cabbie know I knew his name and number (from his ID) and she'd have strict instructions to have her phone on and charged.

Unfortunately, after what's happened over the last few years, I'd be more wary of Pakistani Muslim driver than I would a white driver.

As an aside, back in the late 90s, I took a cab from Roth. back to Sheffield and the cabbie offered me a 'girl. A young, white girl'. I said no. I was ******. I told my wife a day or so later and after thinking about it I called the police and gave them all the information I could remember. They said they'd look into it. I'm guessing they didn't.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 17:44 ----------

There's one common denominator they all have in common though.

Google "John worboys", he was a white none muslim cab driver, also the rest of your post is bull as some Indians don't really like muslims anyway . :rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

I'm well read Mafya. I don't need to google Worboys. He should have been caught well before he was. You know as well as I do of the antipathy that can exist between indians and Pakistanis sometimes. It's not a one way street.

Google "John worboys", he was a white none muslim cab driver, also the rest of your post is bull as some Indians don't really like muslims anyway . :rolleyes:

Why don't Indians and Muslims get on? (out of interest since you seem very knowledgeable)

Sorry Halibut. I wish I'd not got involved now. I gave myself a stern talking to a little while ago not to get involved in these threads. But I did. And now I regret it. Re the common denominator..... we've chatted before....... you're smart....... you know as well as I do. I don't wish to engage in this thread any further.

Oh dear, a lack of conviction. How convenient.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 18:44 ----------

Why don't Indians and Muslims get on? (out of interest since you seem very knowledgeable)

Racism and stupidity exists in all races and cultures sadly. Many Indians and Muslims get on fine though.

Edited by Halibut

Look up India's history.

Look up India's history.

Not to worry, was just after a personal view...

Which part of Pakistan these vile people come from is not relevant, they are identified by all section of society in this country as Pakistani.

Of course it is the British Pakistani community in Scotland is the most successful immigrant community in Scotland. Do you know why? They are mainly from the city of Faislabad in the Panjab region of Pakistan. Totally different thinking behaviour and attitudes especially towards education.

These vile people mainly come from the north of England and not any part of Pakistan. If you want to get into technicalities then Pakistan has four provinces Panjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Pakhtun Khwa. Their ethnic origin is Kashmiri and their nationality is British no matter how much you want them to be Pakistani who have come over from Pakistan.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 19:57 ----------

Here you go, it looks like roosterboost was right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Midlands_%28region%29

The West Midlands is the second most ethnically diverse part of the UK (Greater London being the most diverse). This is in large part due to the West Midlands conurbation, which is highly diverse. The ethnic makeup of the West Midlands as a whole as measured by the 2011 census was as follows:

Asian or Asian British: Total 604,435 10.8%

White: Total ............... ..... 4,633,669 82.7%

Black or Black British: Total 182,125 3.3%

British Mixed: Total ........... .. 131,714 2.4%

All actually pointless as in Birmingham which is the main city of the West Midlands the Asian total is much higher. Also if over 90% of cab drivers are Asian it stands to reason that most on street grooming will be committed by a minority of Asians as white groomers don't have the same ability to commit the offence while hiding behind cab driving. This type of grooming only accounts for a small proportion of total child sex offences. Most offenders are white and the only reason why it's disproportionate in on street is because most cab drivers in the UK are Asian.

All actually pointless

Its never pointless correcting someones error, because next time you won't make the same error.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 20:28 ----------

All actually pointless as in Birmingham which is the main city of the West Midlands the Asian total is much higher. Also if over 90% of cab drivers are Asian it stands to reason that most on street grooming will be committed by a minority of Asians as white groomers don't have the same ability to commit the offence while hiding behind cab driving. This type of grooming only accounts for a small proportion of total child sex offences. Most offenders are white and the only reason why it's disproportionate in on street is because most cab drivers in the UK are Asian.

Birmingham as a majority white British population with just 13.48% Asian Pakistani and the rest of your post is nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

A 2011 study by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre looked at the 2,379 potential offenders caught grooming girls since 2008. Of 940 suspects whose race could be identified, 26% were Asian, 38% were white and 32% were recorded as unknown. Asians are roughly 7% of the population.

A report for the children's commissioner in 2012 found there were 1,514 perpetrators. Of these, 545 were white, 415 were Asian and 244 were black. The ethnicity of 21% of perpetrators was not recorded. Attempts to analyse the Asian figure further runs into problems. Just 35 of the 415 Asians are recorded as having Pakistani heritage and thus highly likely to be Muslim, and only five are recorded as being from a Bangladeshi background. The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race

Edited by SavannahP

And it is because of folk making nonsensical comments like that that the EDL are taking to the streets of Rotherham to make sure people like you don't sweep the crimes committed by Pakistani grooming gangs back under the carpet.