Rochdale Cabs, Customers request White drivers only

That doesn't answer my question.

Why would you ask for a white driver only?

Especially if you want a hard worker. (Some Scots and Irish have darkish skin.)

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 00:06 ----------

A racist in denial.:cool:

Personally I wound not…. The news paper article you are referring to is Regarding Kebab shop owners that traded food , booze, cigarettes in exchange for sex with underage girls. Sex with underage white girls for chips!!!

Guest sibon
Personally I wound not…. The news paper article you are referring to is Regarding Kebab shop owners that traded food , booze, cigarettes in exchange for sex with underage girls. Sex with underage white girls for chips!!!

White men do that sort of stuff too.

Ask for a woman cab driver, if you really are scared.

I haven't referred to a newspaper article at all. Please don't misquote me.

If you want a child molester free cab, you need to ask for a woman driver, not a white driver.

Perhaps so but as the CPS seem to agree. You can really cut the odds by avoiding the asian ones.

Guest sibon
Was it white men doing this ?!? No

You aren't making much sense.

Perhaps so but as the CPS seem to agree. You can really cut the odds by avoiding the asian ones.

A blatant racist lie, whatever next.

That's a meaningless generalisation. Who else besides a racist would ask for a white driver?

Someone who can make their own decision about A) how they want to spend their money and B) who's car they or their children get into.

Can you stop with the racist epithet, it's continues overuse has ensured that it has lost any credibility, along with the people who hurl it around like verbal confetti.

Edited by rainbow2411

Guest sibon

You can cut the odds even further by avoiding the male ones.

Why do you prefer racism to sexism?

Guest sibon
Listen .... Do A Google!!!! then GO TO BED AND WORRY!!!

Ok then.

You win.

I'm beaten down by your indefatigable logic:suspect:

God forbid you have a kid going for a kebab at night….. Not my opinion … read the papers! MY brother!.

You can cut the odds even further by avoiding the male ones.

Why do you prefer racism to sexism?

Not really. Its the asian ones who are the problem. That and the folks who have tried to cover it up for years. Folk like you for instance.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/31/muslim-community-street-grooming-nazir-afzal

The Muslim community must accept and address the fact that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls, one of the UK’s most senior prosecutors has said.

Nazir Afzal, the Crown Prosecution Service’s lead on child sexual abuse, told a meeting of Muslims in Bradford on Thursday night that the community had to address the issue of street grooming and that Muslims could not assume that “someone else is dealing with it for us”.

By the way it's not racism to point out the truth even if it is uncomfortable for folk like you.

Edited by roosterboost