Game Capture Hardware

Morning All

Does anybody out there have a game capture card im able to use on PS3 im checking out ebay and brand new are out of my price range so if anyone got one 2nd hand that is not being used let me know please.

cash waiting.

thanks in advance

It is surprising what you can get with a mobile phone pointed at the screen. I did the video below in that manner.

I have an Elgato HD capture card. It just plugs in and you're more or less ready to go. The software that comes with it is really easy too. It cost around £100 when I got mine around 6 months ago but they have brought out a new capture card now so you might be able to get a second hand HD capture card at a reasonable price.

This is a video I did on my channel with it so you can check out quality:

Epic Mad Badger x

I bought an Avermedia c281 for £60 Amazon

Works perfect for the price,with the added benefit of being standalone with USB,hard drive connected.

My brother has a hauppage hdpvr gaming edition that he is looking to sell I think. He used to use it with a PS3 and it was really cool. Made some awesome videos. PM me if you want me to pass on a number or anything. Taa