Is anyone receiving post normally around Crookesmoor Road / S10?

I live in a block of flats and as far as I know no one in my building has received any post at all for the past few days. I'm waiting for a few important letters which were meant to have been delivered last week, and last week I received 2 things dated the end of September.

Is anyone else in the area experiencing this problem?

I'm asking because there's building work going on at the moment so I'm trying to work out if the same problem is affecting everyone in the area, if someone is interfering with my post or if the post man is struggling to get to the door. :huh:

If you live where I think you do, there's a dispute between delivery offices as to which postcode you are in. You've been allocated an S10 postcode but you are actually in S6. You need to contact both delivery offices with a strongly worded letter to force them to resolve the situation. I know it's been going on for a couple of weeks.

If you live where I think you do, there's a dispute between delivery offices as to which postcode you are in. You've been allocated an S10 postcode but you are actually in S6. You need to contact both delivery offices with a strongly worded letter to force them to resolve the situation. I know it's been going on for a couple of weeks.

Yes, this is it. Is it the new flats near beanies? Mail is bouncing back and forth between the two.