Anyone tried the clean 9 programme?

Hi Dave,but when someone questions everyones credentials but fails to supply their own, sorry I cannot take that person serious.

If it can be classed as a vested interest, I did actually say that I had tried several items( ARGI plus),and my partner has in fact tried the Clean 9.Is that sufficient or not?

I would treat cautiously friend or foe who tries to tell you drinking petrol is good!!

You can see the point in that I am sure ,as it is not similar in context.

One is a product being sold ,and the other is something that you just would not do .

I daresay that a G.P would possibly be sceptical and may place an opinion .But I would think that it would be based upon their medical training which I cannot fault.

I have always found that "TAP ROOM LAWYERS" who pass on their interpretation of something to be found lacking I am afraid.Because you can read does not give a qualification ,an opinion perhaps .Opinion does not make it correct now does it?

As we know ,a little knowledge can be deadly.But hey,if people who read feel that they can make an un biased opinion ,then let others listen .

Keep the pity Dave ,I did let my standards drop there and I just could not resist .But it was intended for Cyclone.

Cyclone-Freedom of speech I am all for.Point No one asked for your opinion,the thread asked if anyone knew anything about it.

Since when has an opinion that has supplied no real evidence of a product been real evidence i.e the Guardian journalist.

I believe that an ex GP,a DR Peter Atherton has written papers upon Aloe Vera( though not necessarily on Clean9) .I understand that his papers have been published concerning his findings.So if you wished to refute his findings,then by all means do so .So then I ask myself do I question a reputable qualified medical person,or a self opinionated book reader with limited academia .

Regarding my academia is not the point as I have never made any representations of qualification ,I was merely asking the qualifications that you have to become so opinionated.I just felt that basic biology just didn't hack it for me

Just to put things straight Cyclone.I cannot locate my comments about "Miracle like powers"

Regarding the expense,I have never said anything about expense like you have.

But to put into context if you like.Is it expensive? Compared to what?

Tins of soup ,fruit ,vedge ,low fat meat.Then if people are prepared to spend over £100 on a product rather that eat healthier for less.Then I would say that there are other reasons for this rather than people accepting B.S to buy an expensive product that does not work.

The one thing that you have failed to consider.Is it expensive if it works?

I would say that if the Clean9 was purchased and did was it was intended for.Then I would say that the individual has got what they want.

If on the other hand,over £100 was spent on a product and it did not do what it was intended for and the individual felt ripped off ,then they would expect their money back.Talking of which is the Forever guarentee .Should a person not be happy with the outcome of a product,then they are eligable to be reimbursed without question

OK so I think it's fair to say that I have far more than a secondary school level of understanding of biology since I work in a department which is one of the leading centres for endocrinology and metabolism in the UK.

There are some weak but genuine peer reviewed articles on the ingredients in the clean 9. In particular aloe vera does have some effects on weight, fat loss and insulin resistance in a controlled trial of pre-diabetic patients. It also has some antioxidant and anti-toxic effects which boost liver function and immune function. In addition a trial in Japanese women shows that plant sterol in aloe vera do have a pro collagen and HA effect which reduce skin ageing.

The effects of garcinia have been shown in rats to be positive for fat loss and insulin response.

Aminotein is I guess a mix of amino acids. The evidence for a a supplementa is not all that positive but probably helps to suppress appetite.

The forever therm contains caffeine, green tea, green coffee, guarana, raspberry ketones and vitamins.

---------- Post added 22-04-2015 at 22:58 ----------

Forever claim that these have been well researched. They have been looked at. Green tea increases thermogenesis in young men. The chlorogenic acids are found in instant coffe but are probably useful.

A similar tablets have been shown to have some positive effects as a diet supplement.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17052970

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23207186

It's important to point out that caffeine supplements like this are thought to increase risk of seizures with atrophy of the frontal lobe.

Hi Hallhorses.Thanks for your comments as I am very interested in how people find the product.Though not wishing to be a pedant,the cleanse 9 is a body cleanse and not a diet.

If the emphasis is put on the weight loss I guarentee that some bright spark will comment on how expensive the cleanse 9 is for weight loss like Cyclone has tried to do.

You commented on the expense before I did. Falsely claiming that I'd questioned the cost.

And I didn't question everyones credentials, someone volunteered that they had studied for five years to defend their opinion, so I asked what they had studied (they brought it into scope quite clearly).

Anything else you want to try to misattribute?

Somebody on here mentioned that our body don't need any detox products because it can detox it self..

Yes, that would probably be true if we lived 200 years ago. Our body is perfectly designed, we do detox through our liver, kidneys, skin, lungs..but not at this day and age, our bodies are just overloaded, look above your heads, chemtrails, vaccines, E numbers in our food, artificial sweeteners, trans fats, our water with fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, cosmetics, hair dye, gosh, the list is never ending.

We never had so many cancers, autoimmune diseases, allergies, kids with asthma..What does that tell you?

I don't say C9 is an ultimate detox, I believe in raw food diet, flax seed, fresh juices but C9 just help me achieve what I wanted and I wasn't disappointed.

And I think the person who asked about it was looking for a feedback from people who tried it.

That is true. What you eat cannot help you detox. If you couldn't detox effectively you would already be dead.

We've never had so many of the diseases you mention because we've never lived so long, we've never been so good at diagnosing them and we've never been so good at keeping people alive through illness.