Anyone tried the clean 9 programme?

Hi there. I have used Clean 9 programme. A major part of the programme is to drink the Aloe Vera gel. The gel is very good for cleansing the gut and enabling toxins to be eliminated. This enables more of the nutrients that the body needs to be absorbed. I found that during the programme I felt well, I lost inches and some weight but by far the benefit for me was feeling more energised. I was also motivated to continue with healthy eating.

Hi there. I have used Clean 9 programme. A major part of the programme is to drink the Aloe Vera gel. The gel is very good for cleansing the gut and enabling toxins to be eliminated. This enables more of the nutrients that the body needs to be absorbed. I found that during the programme I felt well, I lost inches and some weight but by far the benefit for me was feeling more energised. I was also motivated to continue with healthy eating.

Nice one. Well done for losing the weight and your new healthy eating regime - hope you can keep it up! :thumbsup:

...but your language is all wrong. "Detox" and "cleansing the gut" is just promotional jargon from companies eager to part you with your cash...with absolutely no basis in fact whatsoever

Im a Forever Living distibutor and a personal trainer. I did it to kick start the weight loss becuse I was due to start the fitness clasess within 4 weeks. I lost half a stone in 9 days and another half stone in next two weeks and I was very pleased. My hubby did it and he lost just under a stone ( he does have a bit more to loose). After that he decided to do a FIT 1 programme, and since then he lost 2 stone, so he is happy too.Of course you can loose weight without it but you know what, when you pay that money, you will make sure you stick with it!

Im a Forever Living distibutor and a personal trainer. I did it to kick start the weight loss becuse I was due to start the fitness clasess within 4 weeks. I lost half a stone in 9 days and another half stone in next two weeks and I was very pleased. My hubby did it and he lost just under a stone ( he does have a bit more to loose). After that he decided to do a FIT 1 programme, and since then he lost 2 stone, so he is happy too.Of course you can loose weight without it but you know what, when you pay that money, you will make sure you stick with it!

Forgive my cynicism, but:-

Most diets will achieve a dramatic weight loss in the first couple of weeks, before levelling off, because what you are losing is water, not fat.

This cleanse9 rubbish is just another "slimming tea" type scam combined with the pyramid selling ripoff.

Heathy eating and exercise is the key to successful weight loss, 24/7, 365. Not faddy cobblers like this.

Correction, Expensive, faddy, cobblers, like this.

I am with onewheeldave, on this 100%. "What it is, is just expensive, full stop".

Edited by Plain Talker

Dear Plain Talker

I studied for 5 years I do know something about weight loss..

Of course healthy eating all year round is the best thing you can do, but I know only one person in whole world that does that.

Sometimes you need a bit of a kick start, I needed it because I could not get motivated to loose last stone after pregnancy. 4 weeks after I did C9 I lost all together just under a stone and a money I spend on it was a motive to carry on too.

Dear Plain Talker

I studied for 5 years I do know something about weight loss..

Of course healthy eating all year round is the best thing you can do, but I know only one person in whole world that does that.

Sometimes you need a bit of a kick start, I needed it because I could not get motivated to loose last stone after pregnancy. 4 weeks after I did C9 I lost all together just under a stone and a money I spend on it was a motive to carry on too.

For all the protests, it still doesn't make snake oil a genuine medicine, you know.

It worked for me, my hubby and many other people. Totally agree it's not everybody's cup of tea.

What did you study for 5 years?

What does the study of human movement have to do with nonsense diet programmes?

Its sport & science + nutrition and basic kinesiology transformations.

Why negativity towards something you never tried? And noone is even forcing you to try.

Because magic diets don't work, detoxing is nonsense and I don't like to see people be taken advantage off and spend money on rubbish.

---------- Post added 20-04-2015 at 13:30 ----------

Like with most weight loss supplements with big claims, the evidence just isn’t there to back it up. Sadly there isn’t a miracle overnight solution for weight loss so I say skip the diet pills & shakes, save your money and focus instead on changing your lifestyle, eating habits and physical activity instead.

I like this analysis.

http://dietitianwithoutborders.com/clean-9-diet/