Sign in to follow this  

Does any one know of a Vera Fowler

Her maiden name was Boulby. She came from East Bank Road, Abberthorne. She'll be in early sixties. I think she may have gone to live in Stocksbrigde. She had a son called Simon who I think may have or had a crockery business in Mosbourgh. Vera is a cousin of my mother, Val. I'd love to get intouch with her.

Her maiden name was Boulby. She came from East Bank Road, Abberthorne. She'll be in early sixties. I think she may have gone to live in Stocksbrigde. She had a son called Simon who I think may have or had a crockery business in Mosbourgh. Vera is a cousin of my mother, Val. I'd love to get intouch with her.

I remember Vera and her son Simon, they used to have a stall on Chapeltown market, I think on other markets too,they did sell crockery and kitchen equiptment etc.

I haven't seen Vera for a few years,last time I saw her was in Penistone, she did tell me that Simon was still on the markets including Barnsley.

If I can find any other info about them I will be in touch.

regards.

twinky1

Thank you. I'll be in the area, with my mum, at Easter, and we'd love to meet up with her.

If you get in touch by P.M I may have an address for you.

twinky1

I still haven´t been able to contact Vera. Does anyone have any new leads ?