Sexting what are your kids sending??

SEXTING: WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS SENDING?

Today, a report reveals the extent to which young people are 'sexting' on their smartphone apps. Out of over 2000 surveyed, 2 in 5 have sent a naked photo of themselves and, more worryingly, 1 in 4 have had that photo shared without their*consent.*

Simple answer there don't give Children a phone, unlimited access to Internet and Devices and go and tell them to do what we had to go and play and interact with others. Don''t let Children grow up too fast keep them being Children like they should be.

Stupid parents = Kids sexting at an inappropriate age.

Responsible parents = Kids doing kids stuff and enjoying their youth.

Simple answer there don't give Children a phone, unlimited access to Internet and Devices and go and tell them to do what we had to go and play and interact with others. Don''t let Children grow up too fast keep them being Children like they should be.

Very true!!

Correct............

Correct............

Love the new avatar :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 15-10-2014 at 19:37 ----------

But most jobs need the use of computers and may only employ the computer literate.

Love the new avatar :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 15-10-2014 at 19:37 ----------

But most jobs need the use of computers and may only employ the computer literate.

Thanks everyone glad you agree I feel like a Grandma saying that. I was going to say in my day we had to watch the adverts there was none of this fast fowarding and live TV ha ha. Eh what can you expand on this please as I am confused??. :P:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone glad you agree I feel like a Grandma saying that. I was going to say in my day we had to watch the adverts there was none of this fast fowarding and live TV ha ha. Eh what can you expand on this please as I am confused??. :P:thumbsup:

If kids where not allowed computers to use,then they would be able to use one when they are at the age to employ.So if they job requires the use of computers, they will be at a disadvantage.

kids today are of the digital era, just because kids would play out doesnt mean they have too.

yes there are dangers but they are different kind of dangers.

we were tought to not take sweets from strangers, kids today shuld be aware of thee new kind of dangers that have come along with the digital age.

It doenst mean they shouldnt have phones, ipads etc

If kids where not allowed computers to use,then they would be able to use one when they are at the age to employ.So if they job requires the use of computers, they will be at a disadvantage.

Awwww right I see what you mean ok then I am with you now. Children should be monitored by an adult while using them within moderation. :)

Just educate your children to the negatives of taking certain types of pictures, they can go viral if the relationship they share sours. It's a digital age and can have greater advantages than the disadvantages of a dick pic.

Parents and adults are not exactly innocent of sharing inappropriate material either, and would be advised to follow their own advice..

Edited by Stan Tamudo