Ebola virus in Crookes! .. official photo!

I know it seems improbable, but look at these pictures ...

This is a picture of an Ebola virus ... quite big isn't it? (I know sizes can vary a bit due to what size monitor you're viewing on). I also know it's a proper pic as it was in the Daily Mail.

Now compare that pic to this! This is the Crookes Ebola strain ... found on a plate of food I've just had for lunch. It's mutated into something even bigger!

Not only that ... I've just eaten a whole plateful of them! :gag:

Right now, I'm working on an antidote using a serum made from garlic bread and Parmesan cheese, and hoping beyond hope that it works ... I only have enough Parmigiano-Reggiano for the one shot!

Anyone got any helpful ideas? :help:

Maybe you could rearrange the dna string in the crookes strain so that it 'spells' the word ebola....then we could all know exactly where the little blighters are? Therefore avoiding a pandemic

over 4000 dead, hilarious. not a joke really isit. ?

Life has killed several billion people over the years shall we ban jokes about anything connected to life too?

I think he was more taking the mickey out of people who are panicking relentlessly about a tiny threat of the disease than people who are dying from it.

to be fair tho it isnt a tiny threat over 4000 dead and rising daily and still no closer to a cure for it they saying could be over 10.000 by christmas hardly a small threat in my opnion

Life has killed several billion people over the years shall we ban jokes about anything connected to life too?

I think he was more taking the mickey out of people who are panicking relentlessly about a tiny threat of the disease than people who are dying from it.

Not quite the same really isit? Regardless, I think its poor taste. I was stating my opinion. I understand people are flapping irrationally and I'm certain neither the UK or US will face mass mortality. But children are being orphaned, parents left without children, families being ripped apart left right and centre all over africa and some moron thinks its funny presumably while eating his tea in his nice house in crooks to use some pasta to mock it on a social network.

Im out, just think about it.

over 4000 dead, hilarious. not a joke really isit. ?

That's why I've started a different thread to the other Ebola one, on which I and many others have made serious comment. Read the papers/watch the news and see how the general population's been fobbed off and treated like idiots, then wonder what this thread's about. ;)

I know it seems improbable, but look at these pictures ...

This is a picture of an Ebola virus ... quite big isn't it? (I know sizes can vary a bit due to what size monitor you're viewing on). I also know it's a proper pic as it was in the Daily Mail.

Now compare that pic to this! This is the Crookes Ebola strain ... found on a plate of food I've just had for lunch. It's mutated into something even bigger!

Not only that ... I've just eaten a whole plateful of them! :gag:

Right now, I'm working on an antidote using a serum made from garlic bread and Parmesan cheese, and hoping beyond hope that it works ... I only have enough Parmigiano-Reggiano for the one shot!

Anyone got any helpful ideas? :help:

Complain to the Daily Mail. They will cause mass panic as normal.

Not quite the same really isit? Regardless, I think its poor taste. I was stating my opinion. I understand people are flapping irrationally and I'm certain neither the UK or US will face mass mortality. But children are being orphaned, parents left without children, families being ripped apart left right and centre all over africa and some moron thinks its funny presumably while eating his tea in his nice house in crooks to use some pasta to mock it on a social network.

Right, I've thought about it and decided you ought to go to bed and get back out the right side. Taking care not to slip on the Ragu sauce of course.

:hihi:Won't be taking the mickey if you catch it!!:hihi:

Hang on lets get some perspective on this....Malaria is far more dangerous, and do we worry about that?

March 2014

About 3.4 billion people – half of the world's population – are at risk of malaria. In 2012, there were about 207 million malaria cases (with an uncertainty range of 135 million to 287 million) and an estimated 627 000 malaria deaths (with an uncertainty range of 473 000 to 789 000). Increased prevention and control measures have led to a reduction in malaria mortality rates by 42% globally since 2000 and by 49% in the WHO African Region.

http://www.who.int/features/factfiles/malaria/en/

So lets not get carried away with scaremongering....

Ten times the amount of people die every day from diarrhea then have died from Ebola. Just to put things in perspective. So if you have ever made a joke about someone with diarrhea then you are ten times worse than this.