Cat found Frecheville / Birley area S12

A black and white Tom cat has been found around the Birley School Thornbridge Avenue area.Looks to be around 12 months old.PM if any information.Very good natured.Somebody somewhere is missing their pet !

Is it definitely male? Just a lady posted on a missing cats group page on Facebook that her female black and white cat has gone missing in the S12 area from around Rainbow Forge primary school last Wednesday. It had a pink collar and was microchipped.

Edited by pintsized
more information

Hi. Thanks for letting me know about this on Facebook. I think we came to see this cat yesterday on Thornbridge close and it wasn't ours but if you have a photo we could double check? Thank you

Is it definitely male? Just a lady posted on a missing cats group page on Facebook that her female black and white cat has gone missing in the S12 area from around Rainbow Forge primary school last Wednesday. It had a pink collar and was microchipped.

We had the Birley cat checked out and it is def a male,12 months old,no collar and no microchip

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 20:47 ----------

Hi. Thanks for letting me know about this on Facebook. I think we came to see this cat yesterday on Thornbridge close and it wasn't ours but if you have a photo we could double check? Thank you

HTurner >> Not the same cat i'm afraid.My daughter Carly has already been in contact I believe from Sheffield Online.

Yes has let me know on Facebook. Thanks very much for getting back to me anyway. Helen

Yes has let me know on Facebook. Thanks very much for getting back to me anyway. Helen

Sincerely hope Sultana turns up for you ! Good luck :thumbsup: