Skip not Collected

Would you believe it they collected it today before I got chance to use any of your advise!

They mus use this site!

10 1/2 weeks for £120, I suppose thats value for money ;-)

Would you believe it they collected it today before I got chance to use any of your advise!

They mus use this site!

10 1/2 weeks for £120, I suppose thats value for money ;-)

How strange...I bet it's the first and last £120 they'll ever get from you though, and a few others by the looks of this thread!

The same happened to me. It took ages for the skip to arrive and took 3 weeks for them to take it. They were not bothered in the slightest that I was struggling to get into my garage and I would not never use them again.

I only used them because they were reasonably priced but not much good at providing a delivery or collection service.

Arthurs or Bradwells or HR skip services for me next time as I have heard good reviews about these companys, Which ever one provides the best quote. If they are useless then I will try another company.

Same happened to me with YWC. Delivered quickly & driver was very helpful.

Took them ages to collect it, despite phoning them almost every day.

We have used Bradwell Skips several times and they have always collected their skips promptly when we have asked them to fetch them.

Same here, numerous phone calls and it was still sat on the drive for weeks. it was only cos I found out my sister knows the owner and she pinged her on Facebook that it finally got collected!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I know the owner and his wife but it didn't seem to make the slightest difference....until they wanted their money, because they didn't drop off when they said they would therefore when they did eventually get around to it nobody was in to pay for the skip.

It was amazing how quick and eager they were to collect their money though - shame their approach isn't the same to collecting their skips when customers ask them to do so!!

I had lots of issues with the said skip company. I arranged delivery for a specific date the skip didn't arrive until 2 weeks later, I only kept on at them because I had paid in full for it. We filled it up promptly and asked for collection the next day, it took 4 weeks after daily ignored phonecalls. never again will I use them

We learnt the hard way that you shouldn't pay in full for any tradesmen unless you are happy with their service/end-product. A lesson well remembered by all.

I have just used a new skip hire in sheffield 9 they were very good it was a mini skip so it went on my drive. They took as soon as I phoned to say it was full. Can recommend

---------- Post added 28-10-2014 at 18:03 ----------

Sorry they call them S9 skips

I am becoming really frustrating at my skip not been collected

It should have been collected a week ago and when I ring them

up they just say it's on the collection list but can't say when. Does

anyone else have this problem?

We had the same problem with YWC. Absolutely appalling!

Called them after having the skip 2 days for it collecting was still sat there 6 was later then wouldn't answer calls so I left a voice mail saying if it wasn't moved the following day I'll be contacting environmental health. Funnily enough it vanished!