What's Happening - Flower estate & Hinde House?

any offences commited by any immigants should be sent back to their original country this should be made possible by eu law if they come from the eu

agree 100%

Any offences commited by ANY immigants should be sent back to their original country This should be made possible by EU law if they come from the EU

How do you send an offence back ?

You don't solve crime by sending criminals elsewhere. They tried that long ago by sending them to Australia.

The biggest criminals in politics and business are a much greater danger to society, but they dress up in suits and talk themselves out of it.

The dirtiest sneakiest sick criminal people are not the immigrants.

The immigrants may cause some nasty problems on the surface of day to day life.

They are not the dirtiest horrible people of society but you are too blind to see that.

You don't solve crime by sending criminals elsewhere. They tried that long ago by sending them to Australia.

The biggest criminals in politics and business are a much greater danger to society, but they dress up in suits and talk themselves out of it.

The dirtiest sneakiest sick criminal people are not the immigrants.

The immigrants may cause some nasty problems on the surface of day to day life.

They are not the dirtiest horrible people of society but you are too blind to see that.

Agree with your sentiments. The problem is the immediacy of the problem. The parents at Hinde House have an immediate problem for which they can allocate direct blame - in their eyes. Those in suits tend to be more distant and more insidious.

I have seen some posts from teachers on Facebook which have been a bit worrying. They are all absolutely adamant that this has not happened and that anybody complaining about this is 'racist'.

Now it's completely possible that's correct. But teachers shouldn't be making the assumption that it's untrue without investigating it thoroughly first and also waiting for the outcome of the police investigation.

When will people learn after Rotherham? You can't just point fingers and scream racism when someone non-white British is accused of an offence without properly investigating what has happened.

I have seen some posts from teachers on Facebook which have been a bit worrying. They are all absolutely adamant that this has not happened and that anybody complaining about this is 'racist'.

Now it's completely possible that's correct. But teachers shouldn't be making the assumption that it's untrue without investigating it thoroughly first and also waiting for the outcome of the police investigation.

When will people learn after Rotherham? You can't just point fingers and scream racism when someone non-white British is accused of an offence without properly investigating what has happened.

I think I may have seen those posts and they don't actually say that, what they're saying is that they aren't racially motivated.

What I will say quite emphatically is that a problem of bullying exists at this school, and this is coming from all races.

I've seen the after effects of my eldest lad being beaten up twice on his way home by English lads and threatened many other times, again all by English lad.

My youngest lad is still at the school, from the start of the school year he has eaten his dinner within the school buildings due to fear of violence from English lads well known to be trouble causers.

We've had various meetings with Police over this and even presented them with a video of English lads launching a completely unprevoked attack on a Slovakian lad (which was acted on I add) and we've also had dialogue with the school over this.

The fact is that what's happen at this school is disgraceful, but to press all of our problems have been with English children.