What's Happening - Flower estate & Hinde House?

My oldest child is at HH, had nothing but disruption and trouble from a lot of Roma Slovaks, only ended after the parents of the trouble causers were visited personally in their own homes to discuss the issues face to face.

Youngest 2 will not be going to HH. My own family is racially mixed and all kids from different backgrounds are well integrated and get on well at HH in my view. The Roma Slovaks are a different kettle of fish unfortunately. I know of a serious sexual assault perpetrated by this group a couple of years ago and numerous other violent incidents. Everyone is really really fed up.

It's disgusting, they think they can get away with anything and usually do by the sound of it. About time the community stood against them. We want decent peaceful estates not this!

Both of my children have attended this school and whilst the issues with the Slovakian gangs need addressing, I also have to state quite emphatically that all the trouble they've had has been from children born and bred in England.

There's currently a petition doing the rounds to do something about the "Slovakians", when I look at the names of those who've signed it I despair at some of the signatories who I know have been responsible for physical violence against my children and others.

Yes this issue needs resolving, but not by people equally guilty of such behaviour.

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 19:24 ----------

It's disgusting, they think they can get away with anything and usually do by the sound of it. About time the community stood against them. We want decent peaceful estates not this!

All my problems have been with English children, can the community stand against them as well please.

English kids up there are as bad! I moved my daughter away from Hatfield due to bullying, all white English lass's. The school did nothing. Seems if your a bully and your in a gang then naff all gets done.

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 20:11 ----------

Seriously I lost it big style with one of those bullies cos school were doing nothing! I only barked and never bit anyone but school actually phoned the cops on me. :(

I thought Slovakians WERE white!

Gleadless?

The clues in the Flower Estate!

I thought Slovakians WERE white!

The Roma aren't white. They come originally from South Asia.

Any offences commited by ANY immigants should be sent back to their original country This should be made possible by EU law if they come from the EU

Listening to the parents of Hinde House pupils this morning it doesn't sound like they're very impressed by the action taken by the School.

One mentioned that the race card get's used when they try and enter into dialogue about the issues down there.

Others are threatening to take their children to other schools because it's so intimidating at Hinde House.

It sounds like a lovely environment to educate children.

Regards

Doom

Listening to the parents of Hinde House pupils this morning it doesn't sound like they're very impressed by the action taken by the School.

One mentioned that the race card get's used when they try and enter into dialogue about the issues down there.

Others are threatening to take their children to other schools because it's so intimidating at Hinde House.

It sounds like a lovely environment to educate children.

Regards

Doom

I totally agree , it seems very unfair on the families who've grown up in the area , kids who's parents and grand parents who were educated at the school

are being intimidated by foreigners enough to make them not want to go to school.

Why aren't the people who introduced the Roma or whoever it is , sorting the mess out ????

:huh:

???

A proper real Roma Slovak has dark hair and olive skin.

Your body does not make or say who you are.