What's Happening - Flower estate & Hinde House?

Anybody know what's happening on the Flower estate?

I heard a young lad had been attacked by a group of kids and that the BBC are up there as it's all kicking off.

This has been going on for ages at Hinde. I know of 3 kids who have needed a hospital visit after 'isolated incidents'. One dad was banned from school for referring to the thugs as scum for beating the crap out of his daughter. The thugs werent excluded though. Funny that.

The BBC report this morning mentioned gangs of Roma/Slovak kids in school were causing trouble.

It's dem damn immigants. Don't even bother to learn themselves the langage.

Seriously though, most of these problems seem to stem from white people not acting on individual issues through fear of being seen as xenophobic rather than entire races of Eastern European brutes raping and pillaging.

It's dem damn immigants. Don't even bother to learn themselves the langage.

Seriously though, most of these problems seem to stem from white people not acting on individual issues through fear of being seen as xenophobic rather than entire races of Eastern European brutes raping and pillaging.

Take the Roma for example. Have a quick Google and see how they are viewed in their own country and any other countries they have settled in. Dont take SFs word for it, go see what their own countrymen think of them and why.

Anyone who knows them, dealt with them or lives near them know their reputation is very well deserved.

Take the Roma for example. Have a quick Google and see how they are viewed in their own country and any other countries they have settled in. Dont take SFs word for it, go see what their own countrymen think of them and why.

Anyone who knows them, dealt with them or lives near them know their reputation is very well deserved.

I've been in plenty of countries where Romani people live and on the whole, they seem to avoid integration and offer nothing to the societies that they adopt rather than rising crime rates and increases in begging. Although common sense dictates that you can't tar an entire demographic with the same brush, I have yet to hear of a single place in the world where the Romani population are thriving.

However, we have no indication that these people are Romani gypsies, but rather Slovakian. And rather than an entire group of people being to blame, it seems that some Slovakians have integrated in to society, but unfortunately we are left with large mod-like gangs of them because white officials refuse to do anything about it in case someone screams UKIP at them.

The British have unfortunately undergone such a injection of political correctness in the last few decades that no real changes will happen. Britain will never be France. We don't have the political mindset to expel such people as France did in 2010

Edited by BarryRiley

Breaking news a young white girl from hinde house, attacked by a gang of Slovakian's. Bellhouse road a short while ago. :(

The BBC report this morning mentioned gangs of Roma/Slovak kids in school were causing trouble.

Oh,i thought the OP meant Blade Business Crew :blush:

Chuffin eck, S14?? No chance we wouldn't let them in here! Nah its Slovakian scum bags at Hinde house, they just beat a young lass up on Bellhouse too. So glad I moved ages ago.