Why do I feel this way

Why do people have to bare their souls in such a public forum. Havent we got friends, relatives etc who know us, know the situation and can advise properly?

I cannot understand the need to share emotions with people who will all the best will in the world can only offer the most generic of advice.

I wish you all the best in getting around this horrible place in your life but look to those close to you and who know you.

The only reason he is still around . it is for his ego and he can date 2 birds at once, Also he can get her to do his landry etc etc so he can have more time for the other girl. First thing you have to do is stop sleeping with him, and dont do any of his landry and you will see the true face of this so call man

Is part of this thread missing, or did you just make all this stuff up?

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 09:12 ----------

Sorry its for the more intelligent people. When I have time I will draw some picture to make it easy for you to understand

Or you could form actual English sentences... :huh:

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 09:13 ----------

Why do people have to bare their souls in such a public forum. Havent we got friends, relatives etc who know us, know the situation and can advise properly?

I cannot understand the need to share emotions with people who will all the best will in the world can only offer the most generic of advice.

I wish you all the best in getting around this horrible place in your life but look to those close to you and who know you.

Not everyone has a great support network. Or perhaps they feel that their friends are too close to the problem...

Not everyone has a great support network. Or perhaps they feel that their friends are too close to the problem...

Understand that and a good point.

I just find the public sharing of raw emotions through forums, face book, twitter etc a little sad and an indictment perhaps of the increasingly isolated lives we lead.

Understand that and a good point.

I just find the public sharing of raw emotions through forums, face book, twitter etc a little sad and an indictment perhaps of the increasingly isolated lives we lead.

Why? A cry for help can be heard by many when done in this way. What's more sad is the fact that people seem to look down on others for expressing themselves.

Definitely not looking down on anybody.

Appreciate people can reach out to a wider audience but wonder at the value of what they actually get back.

Anyway, I trust that things do work out and good luck to the OP.

I managed to get the help I need went to doctors got some medication got councilling tommrow and I intend to join some groups

Sorry its for the more intelligent people. When I have time I will draw some picture to make it easy for you to understand

I really wish I was intelligent enough to understand..

"SOunds like you do are dont it?"

No need for pictures pal,words will do fine:D

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 13:06 ----------

I managed to get the help I need went to doctors got some medication got councilling tommrow and I intend to join some groups

Well done!

:thumbsup:

I really wish I was intelligent enough to understand..

"SOunds like you do are dont it?"

No need for pictures pal,words will do fine:D

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 13:06 ----------

Well done!

:thumbsup:

Thank you I had to get it sorted once and fall all hopefully I will feel better in a few weeks

Thank you I had to get it sorted once and fall all hopefully I will feel better in a few weeks

Taking into consideration this thread and your other recent thread, has your ex used your size maliciously as a relationship issue?

Hi Love, hope you feel better soon, it hurts , been there got the tshirt etc,, you take care, big hugs xx