Why do I feel this way

Dont take how you feel at the moment very seriously. This may sound all hippy dippy but the change in seasons does have an major effect on how we feel.

I have felt a bit depressed lately and i know its because of this. Just take your time, don't do anything rash. Your feeling will come back into your natural state. I know this is hard but look at things in a positive light, it helps.

A bit of jealousy and resentfulness towards my ex

Oh darling - you and probably every ex in the country will be feeling this at some time.

It's worse at some times than others, but it will pass eventually.

I know, I've been there.

The good thing is you have children who love their father, and you understand how important this is and don't want to wreck it, (even though the temptation is sometimes enormous.)

I know it's for their sake, but you will benefit too in the long run, and can feel proud that you took this approach.

Try to look forward, not back. Get help and support if you can (doctor might be your first port of call.) And remember you are not alone and these feelings are normal and to be expected. Wallow every once in a while if you must, but it's best to keep busy and make a concerted effort to move on and build a new life. Easier said than done I know, but it's the only way.

And if you believe in Karma, it helps. Knowing what goes around comes around eventually...

Edited by Anna B

And if you believe in Karma, it helps. Knowing what goes around comes around eventually...

Hang on a minute Anna. You don't even know what happened and here you are wishing bad karma on the poor chap. I think we need to establish why they broke up first before we go wishing bad things on people.

You don't even know what happened and here you are wishing bad karma on the poor chap. I think we need to establish why they broke up first before we go wishing bad things on people.

Who'd have thought an insignificant little thing like bad karma would upset you

The thought of my ex with somebody else sickens me it breaks my heart whats wrong with me????
nothings wrong with you to feel like this its natural after a breakdown just think for the future :thumbsup:

The good thing is you have children who love their father, and you understand how important this is and don't want to wreck it, (even though the temptation is sometimes enormous.)

I know it's for their sake, but you will benefit too in the long run, and can feel proud that you took this approach.

The only reason he is still around . it is for his ego and he can date 2 birds at once, Also he can get her to do his landry etc etc so he can have more time for the other girl. First thing you have to do is stop sleeping with him, and dont do any of his landry and you will see the true face of this so call man

The only reason he is still around . it is for his ego and he can date 2 birds at once, Also he can get her to do his landry etc etc so he can have more time for the other girl. First thing you have to do is stop sleeping with him, and dont do any of his landry and you will see the true face of this so call man

Its not like that I dont do his laundry etc and even if I did it was by my choice

Its not like that I dont do his laundry etc and even if I did it was by my choice

SOunds like you do are dont it? how did i guess!!!! Stop sleeping with him or it will never end.

He will know you will still be around, When this relationship finsh he will just look for next one as he knows you are his doormat

Edited by owltillidie

SOunds like you do are dont it? how did i guess!!!! Stop sleeping with him or it will never end.

He will know you will still be around, When this relationship finsh he will just look for next one as he knows you are his doormat

Eh?:suspect:

Eh?:suspect:

Sorry its for the more intelligent people. When I have time I will draw some picture to make it easy for you to understand

The thought of my ex with somebody else sickens me it breaks my heart whats wrong with me????

I know exactly how you feel. My ex and myself split after I found out she was having an affair (7 weeks after we got married)

2 years later, it still makes me sick....

I know exactly how you feel. My ex and myself split after I found out she was having an affair (7 weeks after we got married)

2 years later, it still makes me sick....

Women. They are all bitches eh! Joking aside ive been there too. My ex (whom i still miss ) was caught bumping uglies with one of my relatives. Course it was all my fault, im a crap partner, i dont understand her blah blah blah. She still uses me as her door mat and i let her. Pah! What a fool eh?

But thats what love does to us. Makes us vulnerable. Makes us weak. But we do move on ad we do get over it. Babyblueeyes, things WILL get better. Your feelings WILL mend and when all this is done you WILL be a stronger person for it. :)