5 jailed in Sheffield teenage trafficking case.

Now you're being silly. Councils up and down the country are having to cut back on front-line services due to national government policy, whatever their political shade.

I agree, that locally, of course, Labour politicians/representatives have a lot to answer for, but as I said, this goes way beyond any one party.

It seems to be anyone in a position of power who was prepared to overlook sex crimes because of the racial origins of those commiting the crimes. I suppose once the criminals realise they are in effect untouchable all restraint can go out the window.

It is odd though how many people lower down the order on the social services etc were leaned upon to turn a blind eye by those above them.

Edited by roosterboost

There is too much ''turning a blind eye''

A fear of getting involved, I know.

There is too much ''turning a blind eye''

A fear of getting involved, I know.

It has been seen over the years that attempting to arrest someone from certain communities brings mobs out on to the streets and a few days of riots is the price to be paid for attempting to uphold UK law.

Now you're being silly. Councils up and down the country are having to cut back on front-line services due to national government policy, whatever their political shade.

I agree, that locally, of course, Labour politicians/representatives have a lot to answer for, but as I said, this goes way beyond any one party.

Sorry Mr Bloom, I thought you were referring the entire case rather than counselling.

Counselling would normally be under the remit of the NHS, not the Council. And mental health services in general are terrible. It's sad but not surprising.

this is a disgrace this is the problem with the culture, the men are so deprived they do things like this . disgusting should take all their internal organs and use for donors

Its nothing to do with deprivation, its about control, and power.

It's about "I can do this, so I'm going to do this!"