5 jailed in Sheffield teenage trafficking case.

Its just the tip of the iceberg, once the Authorities actually ditch their PC ethics and complete a intensive investigation they will find it has been happening on a HUGE scale....

IMO, its not a race issue...Its a religion issue and it needs to be tackled in a Pincer Movement...1) The Authorities 2) The Muslim community Elders condemning this behaviour.

Its just the tip of the iceberg, once the Authorities actually ditch their PC ethics and complete a intensive investigation they will find it has been happening on a HUGE scale....

IMO, its not a race issue...Its a religion issue and it needs to be tackled in a Pincer Movement...1) The Authorities 2) The Muslim community Elders condemning this behaviour.

It seems these cases to have made us famous in China.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1581224/how-english-town-let-asian-sexual-predators-rape-1400-children-over-16

I think the title is a little unfair, as many people in the town of Rotherham DID actually do their best to try and stop this but were let down by agencies who were supposed to help them. It wasn't the town that let the victims down.

I think the title is a little unfair, as many people in the town of Rotherham DID actually do their best to try and stop this but were let down by agencies who were supposed to help them. It wasn't the town that let the victims down.

Perhaps it is but I'm afraid that is the way things are reported around the world and that is the image of Rotherham that is now in the minds of much of the world's population.

Perhaps it is but I'm afraid that is the way things are reported around the world and that is the image of Rotherham that is now in the minds of much of the world's population.

Sadly, you're probably right. I remember years ago abroad, and I tried to explain about Sheffield but got blank looks, but when I said, 'Hillsborough', they were very familiar with that. :(

this is a disgrace this is the problem with the culture, the men are so deprived they do things like this . disgusting should take all their internal organs and use for donors

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/rotherham-abuse-victim-starts-campaign-for-counselling-services-funding-1-6896247

This is probably not practical, but would it be possible to heavily fine, as well as jailing, those found guilty of abuse and put the money into a pot to pay for counselling for the victims?

Regards

Doom

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/rotherham-abuse-victim-starts-campaign-for-counselling-services-funding-1-6896247

This is probably not practical, but would it be possible to heavily fine, as well as jailing, those found guilty of abuse and put the money into a pot to pay for counselling for the victims?

Regards

Doom

How many times have we read that people have said they have written to the Home Secretary about this before the report? Enough! In fact only once should have been enough.

This is ultimately the government's shame - not Labour - not Conservative - the whole lot of them as it's been going on for so long - they should ensure NO Rotherham victims is going without any interventions necessary to aid their pathway to a better life. The fact that victims are on a waiting list for counselling shows our government up for what they truly are.

How many times have we read that people have said they have written to the Home Secretary about this before the report? Enough! In fact only once should have been enough.

This is ultimately the government's shame - not Labour - not Conservative - the whole lot of them as it's been going on for so long - they should ensure NO Rotherham victims is going without any interventions necessary to aid their pathway to a better life. The fact that victims are on a waiting list for counselling shows our government up for what they truly are.

I think their pathway to a better life would be to see a few of the perpetrators banged up for 10 years.

Nope. Definitely Labour's fault. The entire area in South Yorkshire had Labour MPs, Labour councillors, a Labour police commissioner, the services which should have prevented this were overseen by Labour governments and councils.

The first grooming trial was in 2010 and they stories have been progressively breaking since then. Or to put it another way: six months after Labour were removed from government. This is not a coincidence and the last Labour governments involvement with the cover up needs to be investigated thoroughly. Remember, this was happening nationwide, it wasn't one area, it was nationwide, and all the cases were ignored. I would be amazed if there was no collusion on a national level given that crimes were ignored nationwide.

Its a religion issue
The sexual exploitation of vulnerable young people has been going on round the world in all cultures since the start of recorded history.

The problem isn't religion or race. The core problem is human nature and the ignorance towards the wellbeing of others, and the willingness of human beings to exploit the vulnerable for their own sadistic gain.

Look at the 70' and 80's and everything that's being uncovered now, it has nothing to do with religion at all. The only way to stop it is to spend taxpayer's money on the protection of vulnerable children and for society to stop turning a blind eye. What is more important than the welfare of children?? I struggle to think of anything.

---------- Post added 24-10-2014 at 13:17 ----------

Services are being cut left, right and centre, by a Tory government, and ultimately with the other parties' consent. The problem lies with all of us - we are far more likely to vote for a government who state they will make our own lives better, than a government who say they will tax us more and use that money to protect vulnerable children. That is a fact.

Nope. Definitely Labour's fault. The entire area in South Yorkshire had Labour MPs, Labour councillors, a Labour police commissioner, the services which should have prevented this were overseen by Labour governments and councils.

The first grooming trial was in 2010 and they stories have been progressively breaking since then. Or to put it another way: six months after Labour were removed from government. This is not a coincidence and the last Labour governments involvement with the cover up needs to be investigated thoroughly. Remember, this was happening nationwide, it wasn't one area, it was nationwide, and all the cases were ignored. I would be amazed if there was no collusion on a national level given that crimes were ignored nationwide.

Now you're being silly. Councils up and down the country are having to cut back on front-line services due to national government policy, whatever their political shade.

I agree, that locally, of course, Labour politicians/representatives have a lot to answer for, but as I said, this goes way beyond any one party.